Brian Hull Unlikely Concept (Happy birthday to me!)

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I made concepts (college got really busy for me last month) but I’m back! And to celebrate my birthday, I decided to make a special concept of a YouTuber I really enjoy who’s also a huge Disney fan: Brian Hull!

Brian Hull
Source: YouTube

Description: This talented impressionist is ready to use his many voices to support his allies in combat!

Quote: “Hello, all my Hullomaniacs out there! Welcome back to the channel! It’s so great to see you again!”

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations
Entrance: Brian walks onto the battlefield.

Victory: Brian raises his arms and cheers.

Defeat: Brian hides his face in his hands.

Basic attack: See passive.

Skills
White - Impressions Request
Passive: Instead of a basic attack, Brian does an impression of the ally with the least HP, healing them for X HP.

Active: The player chooses an ally for Brian to do an impression of. The impression heals that ally for X HP and increases their basic damage by 50% for 10 seconds.

Green - Wheel of Impressions
Brian spins the wheel of impressions to choose a character to do an impression of. If that character is an ally, Brian’s impression heals them for X HP and increases their attack speed by 100% for 12 seconds. If that character is an enemy, Brian’s impression charms them and increases their attack speed by 75% for 10 seconds.

Blue - Frankenvoices (Fantastic Damage)
Brian does a Frankenvoice impression of the ally with the least HP and the enemy with the most HP, stealing X HP and 300 Energy from the enemy to give to the ally.

Purple - Make an Impression
If Brian Hull heals an ally below 50% HP with “Wheel of Impressions” or “Frankenvoices”, he also grants them X Armor and Y Reality for 9 seconds.

Red - Voice Acting
Every 4 times Brian heals an ally, he also grants the ally he heals 200 Energy and 2 stacks of Hardy.
“Frankenvoices” also steals 2 buffs from the target enemy and gives them to the target ally.
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X HP healed with “Impressions Request”

Friendships
Brian Hull/Olaf
Campaign: “First Impressions” - Olaf wants to learn how Brian can do so many different voices. (Allies: Goofy, Mushu, Stitch)

Disk: “Cold Feet” - Heal Buffed Enemies
+X Armor to Brian and allies
+X Reality to Brian and allies
While allies have a buff on them, they heal 1% (+1%) of their Max HP per second.

Brian Hull/Pooh
Campaign: “Special Performance” - Pooh wants Brian to put on an impressions show for him and his friends. (Allies: Tigger, Genie, Joy)

Disk: “Bee Yourself” - Slow at Combat Start
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage to allies
Enemies’ attack and movement speeds are reduced by 10% (+10% per star) for the first 2 seconds (+2 seconds per star) of combat.

Quick Notes

• Frankenvoices is a series on Brian’s channel where he combines the voices of multiple characters to make one new impression voice.
  • The Wheel of Impressions is something Brian does when he has guests on his channel where both he and they write different impressions they can do on the wheel and spin it to see who they have to do an impression of.

If you guys haven’t seen a Brian Hull video before, here’s one of his most popular videos for you to watch:

I hope you guys enjoy! :cake: :confetti_ball: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

26 Likes

DF face and name reveal

10 Likes

Mary Poppins! EDM style!
I love Brian as well!
And I read the quote exactly in his voice.

1 Like

Amazing concept also happy birthday @myeong ! :partying_face:

1 Like

I have never seen this guy but I do enjoy this concept,especially the white,it was fun to read. Have a great birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! You’re one year closer to… umm… something!

6 Likes

Happy birthday Myeong… again! :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Oh wow, I didn’t know so many other people liked his channel too!

Happy birthday Myeong!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Myeong!

Have some cake!

:birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday :cake:

1 Like

Wow Happy Birthday Myeong! :tada:

1 Like