Broken Coliseum League

I’m pretty sure my Coliseum league is broken. No one has promoted since I entered the league (as far as I know) and not because there’s a constant yo-yo game occurring like in the Arena. Instead, the countdown isn’t working. I’ve been stuck in the same position every since I joined because no one has been promoted. This has kept me from standing a chance because the people in my league keep getting more powerful and I can’t keep up. (Though that’s partially due to me focusing on redoing my top 15, thus focusing less on my top 5.) If you look at my league, NO ONE has a promotion counter. Please fix this! I’ve been stuck with the same people for weeks!

Plat. 1 is right before challenger, and if I remember correctly there’s no timer to get in.

Also, if you look at your picture of the coliseum, it literally tells you the same information on the left.

1 Like

Oh. Whoops. Sorry! I never noticed that! I’m such an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out!

1 Like

Resolved as Elu Fam would put it.

You have a weak plat 1 compared to some, too. Top person in mine has 500k team power.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney