Bug fixed?

Under the percentage of 100% of friend missions is that a problem or is it new with the patch?

Yeah before all my percentages for my stitch missions were 100%. Now two are under 100%

1 Like

Some of mine have gone from 100% to below 40%…I really hope this gets looked into because it’s going to make leveling up friendships darn near impossible (or at the very least INCREDIBLY annoying lol).

1 Like

If you see the Friend Campaign, you can see that the Enemies increased by ~5 Levels and ~1 Rank, making it stronger than before.

In my opinion, when the Friend Campaign changed because of the Quick Fight, the Success Rate of Missions is lower, unless the needed Heroes are stronger than what you fought in your Friend Campaign.

2 Likes

Dang…it was bad enough when half of my new friendship’s A) mission started with less than a 50% success rate, but now every single A) mission starts out below 50% with a handful below 20%. It also seems that the later missions (D, E, F, G, H) had their success rates SIGNIFICANTLY decreased, as most of the ones that were initially 100% for me are now closer to 50% even though the two main heroes are relatively quite strong. Perhaps there’s too much emphasis on the power of the supporting heroes in these missions now? Either way it’s really hindering my ability to complete missions and after seeing “you have 5 failed missions” every time, it’s led to me refraining from doing missions entirely for the past couple days except for a couple.

1 Like

We found what was causing this issue and fixed it just now. Do your mission success rates look better now?

1 Like

Now it’s much better thanks for the work.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney