Bug with Mr Big…

Possibly…

Hi there! I forwarded the issue and the comments on the Baloo disk to the team.

3 Likes

Thanks! Really nice that Now we’re being listened! :slight_smile:

Looks like it was already on the teams radar to look at the Baloo disk!

7 Likes

That’s good to hear!

It’s not a bug, and yes it can be countered somewhat. That doesn’t mean it’s fine - perma-freeze with no ability to strike back isn’t really a healthy meta, so I’d be quite happy to see it adjusted.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2:

Since I’m the one who attacks and the fight starts with Baymax/Olaf disk… the first seconds are mine! what exactly should change the result?
Or you just talk without even watching the video?
:roll_eyes:

I still think it’s a bug because that don’t happen every time when Mr Big is in the fight. Your explanation for the fight in the arena is not true when Mr Big and Baymax are not in the fight together! It only happens when Mr Big is in combination with Baymax and that has nothing to do with this disk! If his disk is overpowered or not is not the subject here!

What a coincidence, Baymax has his Olaf disk :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I must say your selfconfidnece about your game knowledge is really impressive :joy::rofl:

But I’m sure you can provide a video where Mr Big reproduce this BUG when he is alone (since the problem is only his disk according to your wonderful expertise) or with other hero’s where this BUG happens…

Right? :wink:

I can’t because my Mr. Big’s Baloo disk isn’t at 5 stars and because my collection level is low compared to yours :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Then don’t talk when you can’t experience what I’m writing here about and trying to change the subject of the problem! The game is not supposed to freeze this way no matter how powerful one disk or skill level of some hero is! That’s why it’s a called a BUG! But when the devs post the changes to the new patch notes you are welcome to apologize :wink:

I think you forget whom are you talking with here… so save your arrogance please with the rolling eyes

It is. If you’re so “knowledgeable” about the game, you’d understand this

Oh, the Jeff Bezos of DHBM? I’m sorry for disrespecting you, oh almighty one. I respect the tens of thousands of dollars you spend on this game.

Your money doesn’t define the dignity you deserve :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But your imaginary theories does? :joy::rofl: you don’t even know what happens when you use those two hero’s maxed out! And because you are regular here you think you are someone in the game? Not my money made me what I am… when you achieve 1/3 from what I made in the game you are welcome to teach me some things :wink:

I’m sorry for deciding to spend my limited amount of money elsewhere, Jeff Bezos

No. But I’ve been playing the game for almost as long as you have, so I know a thing or two.

And I thought I was arrogant :rofl:

Im sure because or your great knowledge we don’t see you in arena challenger or coliseum challenger or how great you are in war! And don’t make an excuse of your power I know People in the Game with your power who are known for what they can! Since you are so great Jeff Bezos then prove it :slight_smile: but not here talking about your imaginary experience :joy::rofl:

I never said I was Jeff Bezos, Jeff Bezos. Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand me.

Fight me, then. Post your team to me. My PMs are open.

You have to be in my league so i can fight you! But you are not :slight_smile: and that’s not because of your power! But whatever it’s not what’s here is about so stop spamming the post! We heard you… I don’t agree with you: that’s all! So spare me your :roll_eyes::yawning_face: etc

:man_facepalming:

And you do realize even if I were in Challengers III there would still be a chance that I’d be in a different league, right? Wait, sorry for telling you info you should already know

2 Likes

Can you guys stop? This is really being a personal attack. And what’s the point of discussion when Loutre has replied that they have reported the bug! :confused:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney