Bullying is continueing

Wow, yikes and really sad to hear :-(.

I think at this point you should come and take a break in server 5, it overall has a really good community, even if of course it can sometimes get a little weird, but overall mostly just talking about what characters are good and giving team advice :-).
Should give you a break and maybe those who are like that to you forget about you, or at least you can come back to server 5 when you feel for it.

2 Likes

Adding on just chat with your guild, hopefully they don’t do the same.

1 Like

Ah you mean they talking just with their guild and such.
I don’t know how it is for them in the guild they are in, but from what I remember it wasn’t bad there.

Yeah, taking a break together with your guild is also a good option if you are able to after you have toggled off that strangers can message you without being friends.

2 Likes

Well I was hoping to make a concept for my first ever post, but I can make a new account on server 21 and be your friend.

2 Likes

I feel you. I’m in server 14 and there’s drama everywhere.

1 Like

This might seem a bit off topic, but I suggest that people watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix. It is something that is related to this issue. It is a documentary all about social media.

Drama is everywhere even on the forums

Let’s wait for this topic to die, please.

1 Like

Aaaand now they want me dead again

just block the chat

1 Like

I did for two weeks

If these people are contacting you via pm you need to block them so they can’t do so anymore ! And if they really are bullying you then you should report them … And I’m really sorry to hear that this is happening to you … but you should maybe consider taking the advice you have been offered and if you are crying yourself to sleep at night that is not a good thing so maybe look for another guild or consider taking a break from the game… because it doesn’t sound like it’s a good place for you to be.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney