Bunny and Ducky's Blue skill stronger than white skill!

Being probably the most OP damage hero in the game, Bunny and Ducky stand out cause of their POWERFUL blue skill that wipes most teams out almost immediately making them great for arena but this is the problem… Most of the time the white skill is the most efficient skill. Cost- has to charge on energy. Now I can’t present a picture of this but having lv87 skills at P4 for Bunny and Ducky means that Carney clash dealing 27,000 damage and Laser eyes dealing 28,000 damage means damage wise the blue skill is more efficient. Laser eyes also has a better range than Carney Clash with Laser eyes striking all enemies and Carney Clash only getting Front-line enemies and some Mid-line enemies. Reason why I did this was the white skill has to do one thing or another, Be the best skill of doing something special (freeze, heal, negative effect,etc) or have the best damage of any skill of the hero. Bunny and Ducky’s white skill has neither of these stats, But don’t think that the white skill needs a buff, cause its pretty OP already, the Blue skill needs a nerf. Now I know, I know nerfs get a lot of negative attention and I know i’m probably going to get negative comments but remember, this is just my opinon and some people might look at this that others.

Hope you like :grinning:

It’s a well known fact that certain skills are better than the white. Jafars Whirlwind is a fine example of that.
And there is no rule that the „white skill has to be the most powerful skill“.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney