Buzz Lightyear's & Jack Sparrow disk impossible!

For some reason I can’t get past Buzz’s 2nd episode with Zurg and Jack’s 1st episode with Nick Wilde mainly because of one damn hero: Mr. Incredible!!!
How is possible that they’re first few episodes are insanely hard with enemies starting off in Purple while other hero friendship campaigns start off with blue? It makes no sense!
Literally all four of my heroes are Purple 1 or higher, abilities beyond 60 and 3 stars and they can’t even get past the first two episodes because of Mr. Incredible??? It’s ridiculous! I understand if you have him in at least 1 wave but you guys put a purple Mr. Incredible in 2 waves seriously?
Everybody knows how strong Mr. Incredible gets with his “super duper” ability! How are heroes as fragile as Zurg and Jack Sparrow supposed to last that long?

When the campaigns are first unlocked, they are difficult. Fact of live. The higher the team lvl the harder the fights will start

I never had this much trouble with other friend campaigns this is the only two campaigns I’ve ever had this much trouble with!
There’s no one to heal or protect Buzz Lightyear and Zurg. Everybody knows Zurg is made out of glass, once that first Mr Incredible with his super duper ability starts going I can’t even keep Zurg alive! And it’s the same thing in all third wave

How do you unlock 2 friendships with lvl 70 and 72 as requirement for starting them and not having those characters past P1? It just sounds like your characters are underleveled. Friendship campaigns were made significantly easier but not too the point where they are a cakewalk especially some of the latter episodes.

If you thought this was bad you should’ve seen it before the campaign nerfs when they would be like 5 lvls above at this point and 15 lvls above at episode 8 and having Mr. I take at times 300k damage without going down. Chill out and grind up some badges/levels and work it out from there.

1 Like

Reach lvl cap first plz. Otherwise this post makes no sense.

you just gotta get gud, and level your heroes.

1 Like

I never truly understood why some Heroes campaigns are so much harder than others at the beginning, like I understand when you get to the end during your last few episodes but during the beginning, really? but whatever…

Hola
Cual es tu verdadero nombre

You need a super powerful buzz and base stat stars on zurg. If you ever see mr.inc and fail…you need more stars or enhancement, its his hp vs your energy gain. Zurg skills matter, most just push all skills, but you dont want him to activate before way before buzz does because it will just be mr.inc vs buzz. The alternative hero may need their disk first.

Buzz and zurg have weak defense, you but they have energy gain perks, you need more stars… end of story.

2 Likes

Haha lol you never feel the pain of trying Zurg-Rex, Sulley-woody, Quorra-Eve right ?

I feel ya Oasis, I’m having the same problem and my hereos are upgraded more than yours. They lowered the level those heroes had to teach in order to unlock their friendship but it seems as if they didn’t lower the difficulty. I know they said that they made all the friend campaigns easier and I did experience that with all the ones I already had unlocked but the ones that recently became available due to them lowering the levels needed don’t seem to be easier.
Also I love how most people that responded to you just want to tell you your wrong and you just need to do better. Lol that’s a big help. Obviously you/we are gonna have upgrade more but the point is it much harder than it should be. Best of luck.
Monkeypile.

1 Like

@Sister_Rider Thanks for the advice sister rider, your advice is a lot more helpful than the previous comments <3
Zurg is already made out of paper and he’s in front of Buzz so bout time it gets to like 50% of mr. Incredible’s health it’s hard to keep him alive especially since his super duper ability resist damage when activated ugh!
I’ll just have to get them to purple 3 or four stars I guess…

1 Like

@Monkeypile Awwwww thank you so much Monkeypile! That means a lot, at least someone understand my frustration! These previous commenters are so unempathetic.
I mean I don’t usually have issues with friend campaigns I usually just fly through them but this campaign is difficult lol and it’s only because these two fragile Heroes can’t survive (two) Mr. Incredible’s super duper ability.
Bout time I get to my third wave I’m only left with Buzz Lightyear because Zurg was taken out in the second wave by Mr. Incredible and splendidly there’s another Mr. Incredible waiting for Buzz in the third wave with other Heroes lol
So I guess I have to go for purple 3 and four stars. I don’t see why I have to get them that high just to get past the beginning because I didn’t have to level up other Heroes that high in order to get past the beginning but I guess for few hero’s you have to.

Maybe the higher the requirement level to start the friend campaign the harder the friend campaign is, that’s my Theory

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney