Calhoun-Felix campaign unplayable

Is anyone else not able to play Calhoun-Felix episode 8? It shows as playable, but no matter which way I try to access the battles screen it doesn’t work. Tapping the Calhoun-Felix icon does nothing.

I find sometimes I cannot click on them either, I have all sorts of trouble clicking on my Buzz - Quorra campaign at the moment.

At least now the game has friend finder, use that to access the campaign instead.

I contacted support about this glitch (as it happened to me on the Vanellope-Dash campaign (I neglect my friendship campaigns ok)) and they said that they were working on it and that it’d be fixed in the next update/release (paraphrased).

2 Likes

Oh and I thought I had problems with my fingers. I just finished it…I went from the Main Heroes screen onto it. Clicked on campaigns and chose the according picture THAN it worked. Maybe this helps you too

1 Like

I’m currently having a similar problem. I just unlocked my olaf and felix friendship. I was able to successfully complete the very first mission but it wont give me credit for completely the second. I’ve fought the second mission twice and won then I get the pop up that “this level is unavailable”…I dont know what’s going on.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney