Came We Have Some Costume Awards?

So I know the game abandoned the idea of more costumes, but can we please get some way to earn the costumes that are available?

I just can’t stand seeing that Costume Cosmetic Set forever unattainable.

2 Likes

You can get them from cosmetic crates which are in contests.

But… the amount is poor.

1 Like

That’s an understatement of epic proportions.

4 Likes

15-25 cosmetic crates must a be a lot, then…

I was assuming it was a reference to the amount of costume threads we get from cosmetic crates, not the number of cosmetic crates themselves.

How you got that from this sentence… :expressionless:

The primary subject of this sentence is “them”, a reference to costume threads.

How is it unreasonable to assume “amount” in this sentence is referring to the primary subject of the previous sentence, instead of the object of the subordinate clause?

It’s not like you wrote “the amount of crates is poor.”

I’ve been playing before cosmetic crates have been introduced, and have won hundreds of them in contests, and not once have I gotten any threads.

Whole post was about cosmetic crates.

I’m sorry, I assumed that when someone asked about costume threads, that that’s what you would be talking about in your reply. My bad.

Currently, I have a few costume threads for Merida; I’m not certain if I got those from cosmetic crates, or if they’re left over from the last contest before cosmetic crates were introduced, but either way it points to costumes being virtually (if not totally) impossible to get from cosmetic crates. It would certainly be nice to have some way to get more costume threads.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney