Can Login Heroes come back one day?

I know the developers would stop bringing in login heroes to focus on other modes, but is there any possibility to get back with Login Heroes one day?

2 Likes

Firstly they actually should focus on these modes, so far nothing changed.

3 Likes

Very true. But I still miss them. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Not sure why there is such sentiment… we literally got only 45 + whatever FtN(s) gave hero chips for them… and they stayed unusable for… firstly 3+ months, later 1.5 month.

If anything, we could rather have a monthly changeover of the Challenger hero (along with making the weekly rewards much better hero-chip and mod upgrade wise…)

Probably already suggested, but another option instead of a login hero might be adding a new hero to the Battle Pass instead of ones that have already been on the PW. At least we would get one more each month. I know I’d be more likely to get the premium if that were the case.

I mean… Loutre said that the reason was indeed that they wanted to switch focus away from churning a lot of new heroes so…

Good point. While I miss having new heroes more quickly, hopefully they will be putting that time into making existing features better and adding content.

and even except for 1 improvement of the old hero, we did not see it.
all this nonsense began after the shutdown of some countries from the game. coincidence? don’t think :grinning:

Maybe they are just indeed very busy with the new game(s). We don’t even know what they are.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney