Can someone give best blind team?

I am trying arena with this team against freeze teams

Hank & dory, powerline, goofy, gonzo and kristoff & swen. I am winning this even with low power than opponent. Any thoughts on this team plus how to make this team better ?

If you’re building a blind team, Jafar(Scar disk) is a must have. Especially paired with Goofy(Bonus damage for Jafar’s blue) and Powerline(Jafar’s blue gives bonuses to Powerline’s white). Probably instead of Kristoff I would also include Bogo instead of Gonzo-he also blinds an area, and he is very tough to defeat, especially with his disable resistance(Which is helpful if you struggle against freeze teams).

Mushu seems like a really good blinder too.

You don’t know what blinding means, don’t you? Because Mushu can’t blind enemies.

3 Likes

Mulan and Bogo might be a fairly potent duo on a blinding team thanks to Bogo’s new Red skill.

1 Like

WALL-E (Da) would be also a good addition, giving energy when someone blinds would be very useful, and of course also blinding enemies himself. Minnie also can blind with her Blue skill in a similar way as Colette’s White skill. If I were to make a Blind team, I would use: Goofy (Je), Hank and Dory (Ra), WALL–E (Da) Colette(Sa) or Minnie(Mickey) (Although Colette would be more effective since Minnie’s more focused on Charming than Blinding.) And Powerline(Go).

2 Likes

right in the point.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney