Can this perk be adjusted?

So my guild bought the Free Weekly CW Raid Ticket perk with the contest tokens. (Don’t ask me why…)

Upon opening the free ticket today, I was totally dismayed to see this -

I don’t think a Normal mode ticket is what we had in mind :stuck_out_tongue: that’s no good to anyone!

1 Like

That is about as useless as it gets.

3 Likes

It is! I wouldn’t have chosen the perk myself as I don’t mind running through CW to keep my tickets stocked up and work on collections, but those who did choose it didn’t expect a Normal mode ticket for sure. :roll_eyes: nobody struggles with CW that much that a Normal mode ticket a week is of huge benefit.

If it was a Super Hard ticket, I can see why some people would see benefit, as there still seem to be quite a lot of people averse to the extra challenge of Super Hard and it would give them a few additional rewards a week.

I’m sure it’s little comfort to you but I at least appreciate you posting about it on here.
We probably wouldn’t have unlocked it anyway but now I now we can avoid it like the plague.

Like I say, no good at all to you but silver linings and all that. Thanks man, I hope I can return the favour one day.

1 Like

Thank you! Now we know what perks we should avoid buying.

The difficulty of the raid ticket will go up as the perk level increases. So, at level 1, it sends 1 normal raid ticket. At level 2, it sends 1 normal, and 1 hard ticket, etc.

3 Likes

That’s still a really poor perk, the normal difficulty tickets are in all likelihood never going to be used.
Even if a guild is crazy enough to get the perk to max level, they are presumably going to get 1 raid ticket for all 3 difficulties. In which case they won’t ever use the easy one. Even if a member is not powerful enough to complete it on hard (and there can’t be that many in the game anymore) then it’s still a better idea to start it on hard and then switch to easy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!

As @Lord_Skellington said I still think it’s pretty bad - at level 1 it’s only benefitting very weak guilds/players who dont have the capability to complete Normal CW regularly.

As a strong guild, to see any sort of benefit we’d have to fully upgrade it to level 3, and it would still only be giving us 1 SH ticket and 2 that are unlikely to be used, making it exceptionally poor value.

As a very weak player - ie. a beginner, level 15 to around level 40 - I might appreciate the Normal ticket, but I’d still rather the opportunity to take a few extra rewards from a SH that I otherwise might not have attempted.

Obviously there are always going to be better/worse value items for each guild or player, but 3 SH tickets would make quite an attractive proposition for those who are time poor (ie. why a guild might choose it), and would give good value for the tokens required to upgrade it.

Otherwise, the information should be labelled on the perk with an ‘i’ so guilds can make an informed decision. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did ask for that info to be added to the perk. Also passing the feedback along to the design team!

2 Likes

Yeah we did this perk I think everyone was in the thinking it would be a ticket for the difficulty you do currently.

I think the best course of action with CW raid tickets (if I can pull the thread just slightly off topic just a little) would be the ability to convert one to the other.
I currently have 20 of each type. I have had the easy and hard ones since raid tickets were launched and have never used them.
If I could convert tickets into just 1 of the next difficulty up then they would actually serve some benefit, without dramatically affected the balance of the game.

1 Like

This could work like a ‘recipe’ as with badge crafting - 2 ‘Normal’ could combine into one ‘Hard’, and 2 ‘Hard’ could combine into one ‘Super Hard’ :man_shrugging: :+1:

(I think the perk could use adjusting even so)

The only 2 contest perks that seem to be worth anything to me are +1 mercenary and +1 extra attack in war.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney