Can we please lose the Raid Tickets in Stamina deals and add extra Stamina to what we are paying for!

Would like to get the normal stamina deals back. Noone can keep up except of hording and now you even cut these tactics short by designing +10 % premium stamina. What is a joke cause we paid for this cut short stamina which got a little boost…

Soo @Polaris your „fanbase“ is telling you something, might be kind to listen

1 Like

They did that on ds but were worth peanuts

The deal today is even worse. The ducks 42.99 are they having a laugh?

1 Like

Once you reach 70k raid tickets we talk again

I can hardly go over 100. I see this is an unpopular opinion, but I guess I’d spend some of my gold if raid tickets could be bought with gold. Really, they are the 2nd resource I need the most atm, after Badge Tokens for the contest

The statement of Emitz is a hundred percent on point - I have the same assumption and I herefore warn all top gamers:

The current diamond offers are made badly on intention to scare the top whales and old gamers away.

This is a common strategy in game psychology. Pls Google „Game Mechanics“
New gamers shun away from this game on the old servers as they are unable to achieve a top ranking position.
So the idea is to sow disarray and discontent by placing „unfair“ offers.

What can be done:

• pls write to Justin Beck CEO of Perblue he has a twitter account.
  • perblue has 2 main investors .
  • Lightbank
  • Golden Angels Investors

https://www.lightbank.com/

Pls let them know that their investment is at stake.

Last and not least: stay calm

I honestly still support raid ticket deals. As I said,some people raid often and those deals help people like me do such. While I get your point. It is more efficient and the only alternative for getting Raid tickets other than raiding or video daily’s.

This is NOT what is happening. We are NOT attempting to chase away our top players and we are NOT trying to force people to quit.

From time to time it’s necessary for us to adjust the items in the events to help keep the server economy healthy and balanced. This means that there are times when we have to adjust the number of items in the events down for a short time. We’ve done this in the past when needed, and the events eventually improved.

4 Likes

I totally get that - I suppose the idea is to help alleviate the increase in the gap between those who buy the deals, and those who do not - but it does feel a bit like a (small) band aid over a flawed system that’s allowed such a vast gap to emerge in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue:

As someone who doesn’t often purchase the deals it doesn’t affect me a lot, but there is very obvious discontent among the paying players when the deal value is reduced like this - it seems like there should be a better solution.

1 Like

Definitely, however what would people say is a better solution?
I might make a separate topic to ask for ideas, I’ll post a link here so you can all comment

Maybe an option to trade raid tickets for stamina?

1 Like

@Polaris I’m not sure you could call Disney Heroes an economy. We as players cannot trade/interact with one another and the only items/resources in the game have been sold to the players base by PB.
I’m positive you have the data to help you understand what has been available / could be purchased and even what which was purchased and not yet used.
I just can’t see a regular situation where Perblue would need to “to balance an economy”.
PB sold us in-game items of no use/value outside of Disney Heroes for the sole purpose of improving our own roster of heroes that we purchased or played for - What exactly is being balanced?

Almost regardless of the answer to the first question - What I as a loyal customer am getting is highly reduce resources (value) for my cash at a time when Perblue have massively increased demand on said resources. I’m being punished for supporting the game as I have? :confused:

In my business customer’s are always first or the main focus, so a second question - Why should my experience as a top customer of yours be worsened for you to “balance your economy”?

The past 8 weeks (and counting) have been the worst 8 weeks in the game from a top players perspective (and the rate at which top players have quit over this time matches that of my experience) - surely the game plan at PB should be to improve the attractiveness of the game for all demographics of spend? idk…:disappointed: seems like all you want are new customers…

Your most supportive customers (myself included) are paying 400+% more for stamina now than we were 2 full patches ago, when resources needed where approx 60% of what they are now.
I am still buying it, why, because I am out of stamina… my whole guild is…and there is no other option, PB hold the supply and demand. Oh and just to rub salt in my wounds I see all the players that spend less than me getting HUGE value triple deals - value 10 times that of my deal value.

The watering down of deals with items the targeted player of that deal would not need is another tactic that seems to be ever increasing.
Please, If you need to target an audience for Raid Tickets, please do so in separate “Unique” offers - no veterans need Raid Tickets any and I’m positive PB has the technology to separate these offers by VIP level or any other metric you like.
The repetitive deals for 48.99 and 99.99 for 2 mods are some of the biggest culprits. A deal targeted at the “whale” ready to spend 600 in a week on mods to “get ahead of the pack”… bundled with hero chips and badges that no one who spends $100 on a single deal would ever need. Those that do need the chips know better than to spend $100 on them anyway.

Edit: I love the game (I’ve not missed a day in 500) and I want to keep supporting it but improvements need to be done to the fundamental deal structure to improve player retention. There must be creative and fair options for helping new players and veterans alike.

11 Likes

Wow…that’s a bit of a rant.

Love your post Emitz. how are you able to see that other players are receiving different deals?

1 Like

I can confirm this because i have several accounts on server 1, 3 and 5. Each with different vip level and some accounts are f2p.

1 Like

They aren’t just based on VIP level or recent spending, either. My main VIP 8 account often receives red ‘Unique’ deals - of which very occasionally I’ll purchase a $5 one - but my second VIP 5 account, never ever receives them.

2 Likes

I know. Even accounts with the same VIP level and are on the same server get different deals.

1 Like

Hi thank you for response.

Ok so we had a few good deals - but as with your dynamic difficulty (and the Invasion rewards) we need a reevaluation of the situation.
The cutbacks with the present offersol are MASSIVE so instead of 30%-40% value DEcrease how about less ?!
Or a little time-out for these offers ?!
It’s been very hard for us (guildcommanders and champions) to keep morale up and has never been that low…
Well you just topped it by cutting back our guildcoins…

I love the new guild perk „help your guildmates“ it strengthens guild coherency.

We talk, we use Line or Whatts App and some of us even have their own servers

I keep running out of raid tickets. Lots of stamina but I can’t raid. Wish I could get them using gold or something…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney