Candle maître'd (very likely concept)

Lumiere (with Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts)

1 star, frontline support

“Ma chère mademoiselle, it’s with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight.”

be…our…guest, lumiere puts on a show for his allies along with the other castle servants

Animations

Entrance: lumiere appears as a spotlight covers him before he then gets into position

Victory: lumiere puts his cap on top of his head and poses with a charming smile on his face

Defeat: lumiere’s flames go out as he looks in shock

Basic attack: lumiere swings his candle at the closest enemy, dealing X instant damage and X continuous damage for 5 seconds.

Cogsworth’s basic attack: pokes the closest enemy with a pair of scissors, dealing X damage.

Mrs. Potts basic attack: shoots hot tea at the backmost enemy, dealing X instant damage and X continuous damage for 5 seconds.

Skills

White: be our guest

Lumiere puts on a show for his allies, healing all allies for X amount, increasing the movement speed of all allies by 100% for 5 seconds and summoning one of two allies of the players choosing to join lumiere in battle.

These two allies are as follows:

Cogsworth: has X HP and deals X damage with his basic attack. when he is summoned, he slows all enemies by 50% for 10 seconds.

Mrs. Potts: has X HP and deals X instant damage and X continuous damage for 5 seconds with her basic attack

If either Cogsworth or Mrs. Potts are already in the battlefield when the skill is activated again, they will do the following:

Cogsworth winds himself up, this gives himself and lumiere “reflect” for the rest of the wave, Heroes with “reflect” return 50% of damage back to the enemy who dealt the damage.

Mrs. Potts: she pours some tea with a sugar lump in it, this charms the enemy with the most skill power for 5 seconds and heals herself and lumiere for X amount.

Green: candle burnt

Lumiere blows into one of his candles which results in a huge flame blowing from his head, dealing X continuous damage for 5 seconds.

Blue: set the mood

Whenever an ally is about to hit by a critical hit, lumiere heals the ally for X amount of their max HP and cleanses all debuffs from the ally.

Lumiere can only do this every 3.5 seconds before it has to cooldown

Purple: cursed by the rose

Cogsworth and Mrs. Potts now have new effects when they are summoned.

Cogsworth now gives himself 30% armor for everytime he reflects damage back to an enemy.

Mrs. Potts charm lasts 2 more seconds for each debuff inflicted to the target enemy.

Red: course by course

All continuous damage done to enemies now drains energy from each enemy effected by the continuous damage.

“Set the mood” now increases crit immunity for that ally for 5 seconds.
+X damage to “Candle burnt”
+X max HP
+X skill power

friendships

Lumiere/Belle
Dinner and a show
buffs increase skill power

it’s dinnertime at the beasts castle…but lumiere and the others are not prepared and have to go into the city to find supplies for tonight

Each buff that is given to lumiere or one of his summoned allies increases their skill power by X amount.

Lumiere/King louie
King’s banquet
longer continuous damage

king louie is hosting a royal banquet in his home turf and he asks for the help of the beasts castle servants to make the party perfect.

All continuous damage done to enemies now last 3 seconds longer per star.

Basic attacks don’t have extra affects

I kind of feel like this is sort of copying @ELEKTRO-SOUL’s concept. :neutral_face:

They can :roll_eyes:

Tho, it should be under white skill described as passive.

4 Likes

Idk @Imagineer_V,My Lumiere was a Damage, I think we have a different skill set,but if it’s based off of mine it is an honor

Different roles do not mean that is not copying. Copying is wrong no matter what…

I am going to look into both and see.

2 Likes

Never said it was right

Do you want me to put the link of mine in here to make it easier?

I got it under control.

I think they have their differences

Copying:

All this stuff with Cogsworth.

The idea of Damage Over Time.

In conclusion, please stop copying. It is not cool.

I guess those are fair points :man_shrugging:

…ok I’m sorry…I will try to not copy concepts next time

1 Like

I don’t mind you using me as inspiration, it’s an honor! Just try and have a little originality, I respect you,as a forumer and a Concept maker

I am sorry it came off as rude. I just have an issue trusting that statement because it keeps happening over and over.

2 Likes

It’s ok…

1 Like

But if you ever wanna collaborate @C-train I would be honored :ok_hand:

You are a great concept maker Gingerbread,I look up to you,people like you @Imagineer_V, @Giosphere, @Grim_grinning_Ghost,and others are my inspiration! I create concepts because of them.

Thanks…I just create concepts for fun…I don’t really care how they turn out as long I do them right

1 Like

I do it for the people,if it makes the people happy I’d makes me happy.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney