Cannot load game

Trying to load up the game on my phone and get the below message, does anyone know if there’s currently an issue?

Update 1.15.2 downloaded automatically, and the server update hasn’t occurred yet. You’re stuck like this until the server update is complete. So… around 12-14 hours

1 Like

Okay no problem, thanks for advising, thought that might have been the case but wasn’t too sure. I’m always careful not to update the app until the app tells me too so was surprised this morning seeing this but makes sense.

1 Like

Same issue… Bit disappointed tbh buy hay it’s life and only a game :slight_smile: thanks for the heads up

Same problem on mine and my girlfriends phones this is rediculous, tgey should update the server at the same time they release the update

it’s always the plan to do them together, but iOS store can be a pain in the :peach: and we end up with delays like this :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve had the same issue on mine was very confused

Apple. Really? You spoiled heroes and make troubles with the update every time.
This guys never leave PertBlue take it easy, right?

1 Like

I wouldnt mind but i only check the forum when i have something to ask check or say, and even then i check it in the mornings the app update whilst we were asleep and that post was litterally an hr before we went to sleep so not enough heads up about turning off automatic update could have put a notification in game about it and now we are stuck being unable to use the game… they expect everyone to eant to jump on the forums and check all the posts and read through the potentially 100s of comments to find thing well people dont have that time

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney