Carapace (6th Concept)

So, this is my 6th concept about Carapace from Miraculous Ladybug. I hope you enjoy it

Name: Carapace
Movie: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Stars: :star:
Description: Nino, also known as Carapce, is here to protect his allies and destroy evil.
Quote: I’m Nino and it’s time for you to make some new friends, dude.
Position: Front
Role: Tank
Team Trial: Red
Collections: Tank, Shields, Stuns

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Instead of having a basic attack, Carapace recieves 75% less damage from enemies.
Entrance: Nino comes in and transforms into Carapace.
Victory: Carapace raises his shield in victory.
Defeat: Carapace tries to make a shield but then it instantly breaks.

Skills

:white_circle: Shell-ter!

Carapace grants a shield with Z HP to him and his allies that lasts for 7 seconds and granting 2 stacks of Hardy to the ally with the least basic damage.

:green_circle: Projectile Frenzy

(:fist: NORMAL DAMAGE)

Every 5 seconds, Carapace throws his shield to enemies, dealing X damage and stunning the enemy with the most Energy for 8 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Unbreaking Protection

Every 7 seconds, Carapace makes the ally with the least HP invincible for 9 seconds.
The invincibility has a chance to fail for allies above level Y.

:purple_circle: Turtle Power

When “Shell-ter” is activated, the ally with the least Energy deals 80% more damage to enemies.
This is less effective for allies above level Y.

:red_circle: Shell On!

“Unbreaking Protection” now grants the ally with the least HP with Z skill power for 10 seconds. Allies who have been damaged by Damage role enemies now recieves 50% less damage from enemies for 20 seconds when shielded by “Shell-ter”.

Extra Stats:
+Z armor
+Z Reality
+X damage to “Projectile Frenzy”

Friendships

Carapace/Violet

Campaign: Protection Project
Description: Violet and Carapace is assigned to patrol the city and protecting the civillians and other heroes.
Allies: Frozone, Peter Pan, and Minnie Mouse
Disk: Shield Buddies
Effect: When “Shell-ter” is activated, the stacks of Hardy is increased by +1 stack/s (+1 stack per star).
+Z armor

Carapace/Kevin Flynn

Campaign: Techno Duty
Description: Kevin Flynn asks Carapce if he can be his bodyguard for a few days.
Allies: Buzz Lightyear, Ralph, and Judy Hopps
Disk: Guranteed Safety
Effect: When “Unbreaking Protection” is activated, the invincibilty duration is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z skill power
+Z Max HP

4 Likes

For a white skill having a chance to fail on the entire thing makes it really weak. You either need to be more specific, or not have it at all.

This is not needed because it is grammatically incorrect.

Same thing as above.

Level restriction makes this weak.

Same as above

+X Reality

Everything else is good.

3 Likes

Thank you for the corrections. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

You’re concept is really cool I would really love to see how you goes

1 Like

I’ll try. Let’s see if I can pull it off though.

I Think Carapace is a Support Hero

I always thought of him as a tank hero since his shields are unbreakable (in show).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney