Cars Heros

I don’t think they’ll do Cars characters anytime soon. I tried asking the same question too, but they’re probably not gonna add them. :disappointed:

1 Like

Well it would be a logical addition to the game. There has to be a way to make this work

They’re literal cars, there’s no way they could fit.
Same for Tamatoa.

2 Likes

Don’t worry :grinning::grinning:

That means in 2022 there will be them

Eh… I wouldn’t say that that confirms that.

1 Like

That’s not what that means. It means they had no plans to add them in the past two years. It may very well be the case that they still have no plans to introduce heroes from Cars.

And there’s a very simple reason why: Look at Shank’s ultimate. Now imagine that being on-screen at all times in your party’s lineup. It would look terrible.

1 Like

Plus… what would they do? They can drive around. That’s basically it.

Yes… I also said this a few weeks ago. It is practically impossible to add

Cars are way too big and have very limited movements.

But that was already said above :upside_down_face:

They are very unlikely to be added… or even impossible, just as they aren’t included in DSA and Mirrorverse. They don’t fit at all.

2 Likes

You are all undermisteing both cars and perblue if they made a set from charthers like inside out cars arent impossible and dsa isnt existing as long dhbm dsa was launched in march 2019 while dhbm is almost 5 years now

literally two completely different movies, barely anything in common.

not even 4 yet.

4 Likes

thats not the point the point is perblue proved they can adding anyone

wait so they can add impostor from among us?? groundbreaking

3 Likes

Anyone from disney and pixar even the most unexcpted charthers like cars

woah, I am going to leave this game then.

1 Like

There are much more unexpected characters than a car. That includes a plethora of obscure characters, such as basically every TV show character before 2010. So Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Pepper Ann, the Recess kids, etc.

1 Like

Well yes, they are less popular, but honestly these show at least have characters with good potential skillset and won’t take all space in battlefield and look out of space, while cars not.

With cars too big and limited, and bugs being too small, there’s only one Pixar movie left, Soul. Oh and Dinosaur movie…

1 Like

Luca: bruh

4 Likes

Could.

But that actually makes sense, given the new Disney+ show this fall.

Man I haven’t updated that post in ages… thanks for reminding me… I almost forgot about it lol

1 Like

Preety sure if perblue wanted soul they would bring them in 2021 which just pased luca is maybe dont forget luca and alberto are hard to make mainly since luca and alberto will need to being wet or their sea monster form cant work which is limiting both and the good dinosaur s main villian have the least to working among any of the pixar villians since it have the shortest screen time also cars s movies came in november to disney plus so they could be in before its the fall of this year and perblue can resizeing cars to being smaller and bug s life to being bigger

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney