Cassandra Cillian Unlikely Hero Concept

Hello everyone, this is my first unlikely concept! This concept is for Cassandra Cillian from the TV series The Librarians. There is an overview for origins for skills and other background info if you are interested.

Skill Name Origins and Background Info

White Skill: After Cassandra had her brain tumor removed, she was able to control the way people think.
Green Skill: Before Cassandra had her brain tumor removed, Ezekiel ( Fellow Librarian ) always reffered to her tumor as a brain grape.
Blue Skill: She says this a lot.
Purple Skill: Something her and Ezekiel came up with.
Red Skill: Her nickname.

Quote: In the scene where the quote is from, she is speaking of truths to keep a magic door open.

Fun Fact: Cassandra has synesthesia, all 5 of her senses are connected and as a result can visualize anything. Whenever she thinks of Math, science, or music, one of her senses will trigger and either feel or smell something at random.

Cassandra Cillian
:star: Back-Line Control
Team: Yellow

“…And any woman who says she hasn’t is lying…I have an irrational fear of ravioli…I secretly wish I was Vietnamese…oh! And I hate babies! Like I really hate them!”

Although not physically tough, Cassandra uses her high level of Intellect to sway the battlefield.

Animations 

Entrance: Walks in

Victory

Defeat

Skills

Basic Attack: Throws a book at the enemy.

White Skill: The Power of Thought

Cassandra gives the ability to think to a random enemy, charming them for 10 seconds and increasing their Attack and Movement Speed by 50%.

The charm may fail if the enemy is above level X.

Green Skill: Follow the Brain Grape

When Cassandra takes damage, she studies an enemy for 7 seconds. Cassandra can study an enemy every 10 seconds.

Blue Skill: Back Off, I’m Doing Math

Cassandra dodges any skill and silences a random enemy for 7 seconds. Cassandra then gains X Armor and X Reality. Cassandra can dodge an attack every 9 seconds.

(I know that the gif says be quiet but you can see her mouth back off)

Purple Skill: 1st Prize in Mathemagics

Cassandra deals 50% damage to Silenced and Charmed enemies.

Red Skill: I’m Math Girl

Cassandra gains X energy when ever she charms an enemy. Cassandra gains X Armor whenever she studies and enemy.

+X Skill Power
+Y HP
+Z Armor

Friendships 

Cassandra and Belle
Campaign: Breaking the Stereotype
Disk: Girl Power- Cassandra gains 5% Movement Speed per star while an enemy is charmed.
+X Reality
Description: Cassandra and Belle prove that women can do just as well if not better than men in a variety of tasks.
Allies: Sergeant Calhoun, Elastigirl, Shank

Cassandra and Collete
Campaign: STEAM in the Kitchen
Disk: Food Physics- Charms last 2 seconds longer per star.
+X Armor
Description: Cassandra helps Collete improve her restaurant.
Allies: Rapunzel, Violet, Linguini & Remy

How would you rate my first unlikely concept?

• :star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star::star:

0 voters

1 Like

Feedback is appreciated

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney