Challenger Seasons - Feedback Wanted!

The only real issue I have is that the power displayed isn’t always the real power of the player and their team. Like I’ll see 1.28m in arena but when I select “fight”, the power displayed says 1.38.

Voted in above, but it be better if undid the fix that Removed the doubled the gem rewards , which made these modes more worth while getting those amounts of gems as was closer to the actual useable awards before this change in format

I would like to see defence results and how many points people got against my defence just incase I need to make changes to my defence in the future

3 Likes

It takes 24 hours to get the key, but you can change the lineup for 20 hours, so you can purposely make a weak lineup and outsmart others. This is a disadvantage for those who use the key early on. It is an environment where only some people will benefit. This is not desirable. The plan does not disappear even if it is changed to 24 hours. I want you to extend +12 hours (32 hours) even if you consider the time difference. The quick bonus is debatable. There are also questions about the format of risk acquisition points common to each team. Choosing Jasmine, Christoph, or the Beast as a defense team is difficult.

oh whatever.

I think Challenger Seasons themselves are good now. I feel like more should be done about making it less of a pain to get into challenger seasons, but I don’t really know what would be done. I feel like, as far as revamping game modes to make them better, Arena and Coliseum are good now, and focus should be shifted to Invasion or Guild War.

Ok I will undo my positive remark from earlier. Faced a rubbish 01 hero in tier v and well I was only on 1300. Using r7s destroyed it in 2 seconds only 1300. Then luckily for me 1 have 1 stunner that’s only 03. So I used him and bam 1700 plus points. But that’s unfair. To say a player on my server no 1 in power and no orange heroes he will only score 1300. So ok ive made it work for me. Is that fair overall no

Unfortunately, one can see with the votes that the sense of this competition is not understood at all.
Also that too many don’t even think about how what works and what consequences something can have.

The votes show that the players want to have a guild event where they can discuss their guild. Or why do you not want to have a lineup look before the end?

For example, too many people do not think about the time zones… We Europeans have a massive disadvantage compared to the US players

3 Likes

Yeah, PB should have just made that change rather than including it in the poll. Now it’s put them in a lose-lose situation - it’s obvious there needs to be a lockout of 1-2 days, but the community have voted against it. PB add it and they’ll get the usual “PB don’t listen to players”, don’t add it and the mode will continue to suffer as a result.

:man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Io ho il problema che avendo una connessione non stabile (mi trovo in Libia per lavoro) faccio fatica a completare un combattimento

In honesty, the Challenger Seasons seem unfair if anything. Mainly because certain heroes seem OP. Another thing is the avatar boarders. For a completionist like me, this seems very unfair and impossible to get every avatar boarder. And since it’s part of the collection, it’s makes things more unfair. Also, not related to the Challenger Seasons, but PLEASE give us back the ability to unlock the avatar of a hero at purple rarity instead of only through the cosmetic crates.

5 Likes

That’s exactly it.
I think this vote is a disaster.
The developer can only lose now.
Because some things have to come, everybody who sits down for 5 minutes and thinks about it knows that, sorry but at least 90% of the players don’t do that.
But apparently the developer does not do that either…

The line up look at end of the week alone…
How can you suggest 1,2,3,4,5 days here The selection possibilities are all…
8 hours are completely sufficient, then we would have 20 o’clock in Europe (MEZ)

And this has to come or it will be common method to talk oneself off at the end and not the best individual player wins, but the guild member whose guild is the most represented.
Which is what happened on one server or another.
And that is probably not what this competition is about.

I am glad that I won the last season. Because if I see it that way now, I, as someone who doesn’t talk to others and takes advantage of the fact that it’s close to the end and especially if I live in Europe, I will have less and less chance to win.

6 Likes

Feedback on defensive wins for both yourself and the enemy would be great. I would also love to see how my defense is working. We used to get 10 tokens for a successful defense and a notification is someone has defeated us which was always brilliant for not only strategy but also motivation. Was such a great feeling seeing a defensive win and now we don;t get that.

It wouldn’t be good at all if you saw your opponent score points yourself…
That would destroy the whole system.
Then you would have to wait until the last day just before the end with your effective attacks.
With the system it must be clearly considered how and with what I get points. This applies to the attack but also to the defense

Holy cow thats to long for sure, 20 or 22 or 24 hours will be ok

I love challenger it’s a true challenge I wish the top 3 would receive a daily chest of even 1 chest for Tron and also on another note I wish that in war as long as ur guild wins the war u receive the chests after the cap that it has special chest after legendary that becomes a win streak reward till season is over .and would love to see a x100 pull in gold create for 900k or even 1m

The rewards is the worst part about it. The reward reduction is horrible. The first two weeks’ are terrible, and if you’re promoting 2 divisions, and you place 3rd or higher in III, you’ll get better rewards. And the rewards being better for the last 2 weeks isn’t great enough to even enough the first 2 weeks (with the BEST scenario, as in promoting 2 divions twice in a row). So in general, the reward reduction is HORRIBLE.

5 Likes

I don’t get the complaints about reward reduction. Sure, originally it was way lower, but PB quickly recognised it and changed the reward payouts.

Now, it could only be considered a reduction to someone who was regularly getting to 1st or 2nd rank every day before, and now can’t progress beyond C3 during the season.

There can’t be that many of those people around, unless they are being lazy and not participating? :man_shrugging:t2:

This only means defensive lineups, right?

Yes, that’s correct.

4 Likes

I dont get the pointing system. I attack 10 times same target points from 1100-1500 my friend use the same and he gets not higher then 1200.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney