Challenges hint?

Sometime challenges come with no explanation like this week on my server it says reduce the basic damage of your opponent…
None of my guild has been able to reduce the basic damage once.
Nobody knows what character does this and if they have to be red / Orange level to do it.
It would be nice to have an announcement that tells you how you accomplish the challenge.
Just a simple use these characters to try to do that or something… Some sort of a hint would be nice

That’s their fault. I already listed the heroes that could help you.

Pleakley
Flynn Rider
Hook
Angel

I don’t remember that :thinking:

Red skill, against sapped enemies.

Yes thank you and it’s a red only challenge…
I don’t have any red characters yet.
Only at level 115.
Thank you for the help

Do you have Angel?

Not on our server yet, angel that is kind of asinine to give us a challenge, when we don’t even have the characters that can complete it…

Thus my suggestion that they give us a hint what to use… then they might realize… oh wait, that’s not even on This server yet…

Do you have Ian?

I do not but this actually doesn’t seem to be a red only challenge with some great hints I used a very weak angel, hook, Flynn Rider, Huey Dewey Louie, and pleaky… In a section 3 fight, because I needed a spilled milk badge…
Somebody said Angel’s white skill will do that without her being leveled and in one battle I got five on the challenge so I’m really grateful to people out there for helping out…

Which rolls back to my original point…
had the challenge included that information guess what use these characters… Then it would have made me want to even try but since I had no idea what to use at all and I had done surge and everything else and I never got anything but if I just did a regular campaign with those five weak characters I came out perfectly fine…

It would just be nice to know what characters they want us to use instead of the challenge being to go out and see if anybody has found what to use…

Wait, I thought she wasn’t on your server?

I didn’t even know I had her, she only came out a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t even tried to level her… but I found out who it was… so I’m very grateful to the folks that said to try her because apparently her white skill is the one that does it so it doesn’t even need to be red

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney