Character availibilty

Can all heroes not be available on all servers? Heroes i have pushed to achieve are not on my game at all such as beymax and jack sparrow yet all characters on my game are on my brothers game who is less than half the level i am at. Its frustrating to not even have access to the heroes you actually want

Haha no, S19 meta is already a crumbling structure, no need to dump all the newer heroes onto that bonfire. Just move to an older server.

1 Like

@DeathlyHallow welcome to the forums and thanks for posting.

The newer servers have fewer heroes and a lower level cap so that the newer players (who tend to be on the newer servers) have a chance to ease into the game rather than being instantly overwhelmed by all the content and the fact that others on the server have so much more power than them.

Eventually all heroes which are currently available will come to your server (although by then there will be some more characters which are available on original servers but not yours). I get that it’s frustrating seeing others have something which isn’t available to you but don’t rush these things and believe me, speaking as someone who is on a lead server I would be very happy if they didn’t release any new heroes or level cap increases for a while.

1 Like

newer older

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney