Character:Bandit and Bingo (unlikely hero concept)

2Q==
Description:Bandit and Bingo come on to trick,annoy,and play squash.
Quote: “ it wouldn’t be fun if you won all the time”.
Health:z
Damage:x
:star::star::star:
Team:blue
Position:back
Role:tank
[Animations].
Entrance:Bandit jumps onto screen with Bingo jumping onto Bandits back.
Win:Bandit punches the air and bingo laughs.
Loose:Bingo crying jumps off Bandits back and runs offscreen and Bandit chases after her.
Attack:bandit hits a squash ball at the enemy Dealing x damage.
[specials].
White rag-doll!:bandit rag-dolls into the enemy dealing x damage and slows the enemy’s.
Green Nits!:Bingo turns on cold water to get rid of nits on bandit missing dealing x damage and freezing the enemies for 10 seconds.
Blue:cute trickster:Bingo big eyes the enemy’s charming the enemy’s for 10 seconds and heals your team for z health and give you a whole team shield for 20 seconds
Purple:cheer up:Once per wave when they reach 0 bandit cheers up Bingo going back to full health and gives your whole team four stacks of hardy.
Red aw biscuits: “cute trickster” and “nits” now apply sap
[friends]
bluey (bl) When “Cute trickster” is used your whole team games x reality.
Allies: Dash, shock, lock, and barrel , and lilo
Bandit tries to get Bluey and Bingo to clean their room when they don’t he bribes them with ice cream after they cleaning it up and they don’t get ice cream Bandit tells them to finish all the chores for ice cream.
King triton (ki) after using “cheer up” Bandit and Bingo doge 5 debuffs.
Allies:Jumba, zues, and goofy
Bandit and King triton trys to see who is the best dad and through a lot of stuff they end up calling it a tie.

2 Likes

I’m going to be honest: there’s a lot of room for improvement with this concept.

First, there are a bunch of grammar and formatting errors that make this very difficult to read.

Second, all of the skills are very simple and lacking a lot to match how strong skills are today.

Lastly, your Friendship Disks don’t exactly work like they do in-game. They need more effects and reworking.

I know you were already given the concept making guide in your previous concept, but I’m going to link it here again and I highly recommend you read it if you haven’t already so you can better understand what makes a really strong concept.

A Guide to Making Character Concepts

2 Likes

I will take this advice into consideration but not every character needs to be strong

You’re not wrong, but… even the less-impressive characters released today still have at least a couple more effects on their skills.

Just some food for thought.

1 Like

Yeah food thought

I edited it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney