Character Concept #5: Cosworth

Note for Character: Cosworth Is a action tick tock heroic who stand down enemys

Star character: 2 stars

Quote: “Warn the master, if they fight were they are, we’ll ready for them who’s with me?”

Team Character: Yellow

White Skill: Don’t mess with the clock
Cosworth sent enchanted objects to stemped and push enemys 4 Secs

Green Skill: En Garde
If Cosworth Aim and throw some swords at enemy 5 Secs

Blue skill: Tic tock
Cosworth has loud bell at Enemies if thay gonna close to him 6 Seconds

Purple skill: Dance Exepted
Cosworth dance to control enemy 4 Seconds

Orange Skill: Steady ho
Cosworth hop sultan and charge enemys 7 seconds

Friendship mode

Cosworth/Beast
Rescue As Heroin
Skills “Don’t Mess with the clock” Makes sheld for 90%
Level 118
Other: Aladdin. Hercules. Sully And boo

Cosworth/Stitch
Missing peace
Skills “En Garde” makes invisible on 11 Seconds
Level 116
Others Meg. Zurg. Quora.

Animation

Cosworth use charge theme to ready for battle

Cosworth if he Defeated. He slipped, fell, and upset to lose

Cosworth if he Victory. He cheers and sighs to so close.

1 Like

The white skill is just a (now weaker) alternate version of Felix’s.
The name of the green skill has nothing to do with the skill, and isn’t very creative either.
You didn’t say what the blue did, but just a debuff with no extra effect isn’t original at all.
The purple skill is always a modifier, and not another attack. Nor is it original in this concept.

To be overly blunt about it, this concept lacks any form of creativity or soul.

EDIT: I forgot to add, you didn’t put the role! The role is very important as it dictates how the character is used!

1 Like

His name is cogsworth nice concept but hope he ain’t out of time :wink:

1 Like

I believe unguard is supposed to be En Garde

You know, what they say before they begin a sword fight :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like a damage hero…

Yeah, you’re right. I fence, so I know from experience that that is what it means. You say En Garde? Ready? Fence! En Garde warns them that the bout is about to start, Ready tells the referee if they are prepared to fence, and Fence starts the bout. So I believe the way Cogsworth said it in the movies matches up with that pretty well.

1 Like

You fence!?! Cool!!!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s really fun! There are actually a few types of fencing, but i fence saber fencing. I believe the only other types are epee and foil. Saber is the one you see most often, and it’s the one I’ve had all my experience in.

Cool! I saw a movie where a guy pulled of a car antenna and used it as a saber…it qas so cool.

Oui, Monsieur @Champion_David.

I think that it is cool that you fence. It has been brought up in a lot of movies I’ve watched and books I’ve read. I was always curious about fencing and if I could, actually do it.

2 Likes

It’s a lot different from movie fencing, but I’m sure that if you found a place for it near you, you’d be able to fence there. And it’s not a sport that usually is made up by only one gender, so whichever gender you are, it won’t end up being a problem. Here in Middle Tennessee there is a company that is starting up that I go to for fencing classes. I’m sure that anyone who wanted to try fencing would be welcome at similar companies.

I don’t think they’re going to do orange skills for the characters.

That is your opinion, this is his. :wink:

That’s right. If perblue had an idea in this game.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney