Character development

If they added flik, then they might put McQueen too.

1 Like

I mean, you’re not exactly wrong, but McQueen is a lot more horizontal of a character design than Flik, so I think he’d still have to be scaled down a bit to fit, which might still look a bit odd.

1 Like

My Five Characters

Max Goof

Cruella De Vil

Professor Ratigan

David Xanatos

Luisa Madrigal

1 Like

They haven’t said anything about the Cars characters yet.

1 Like

As in. Perblue

1 Like

Actually. This is a good way to say that some characters are not coming to the game: List of Banned Characters

1 Like

They did :inbox_tray:

1 Like

No Perblue haven’t yet

1 Like

Please stop reviving dead topics. We already know you want Cars characters to come to DH:BM; you don’t need to repeat it every chance you get.

2 Likes

Plz for the love of god cars characters are not coming end of discussion.

2 Likes

From what now lol. TS5 isn’t out yet.

No, they are properly marked as 1.2.3.4.5.

2 Likes

They are NEVER coming in the game.

Hey, you’re lucky that we’ve even got characters! But cars can’t come, well, we can’t do anything about it, you’ll have to deal @Strom.95, sorry bud

1 Like

I’m sorry, why would we need Planes? We don’t need those characters, how tall would they be?

Big or small? I think perblue might also have a problem with the planes characters too, but ya know

Idk?

Cars was made like 20 years ago dude, I think some of the actors might be dead now. And sorry, no cars, and don’t believe what people say on the internet, it’s not always true

I have to …

I got lucky about what?

Nothing has been said about cars 4 also plz stop going on about cars characters.

No. what are you talking about? Also plz stay on topic

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney