Character Recommendations and Ideas

Yeah but that’s in the movies. Characters in the game are pulled out from certain times in the movie. Like the Lion King characters. Simba & Nala are both young, and judging from the friendship campaign (if I remember correctly), Scar is not portrayed as a villain by the cubs. This is also why Timon & Pumbaa are not friends with S&N: Because they never met Nala when she was a cub.

Bing Bing was pronounced dead in the game, and therefore he is dead in the game canon

9 Likes

How bad none of them died.

Same with Simba.
Also, Mufasa is mentioned to be alive.

5 Likes

They did. Just not before Mufasa died :man_shrugging:

That’s not how the movie works.

All characters are from timeline while Scar was singing “Be Prepared”.

Mufasa still is alive
And so…
Simba never meet Timon and Pumbaa

There isn’t even a single interaction between these three.

2 Likes

Uhh… yes, they did. Did you even watch their movies? Gaston fell to his death, Maleficent had a sword thrown into her chest, Ursula got impaled by a ship, and Jafar exploded after his lamp got knocked into a pool of lava.

He meant that in the game, none of them had died because they were took from a timeline before that

6 Likes

Jack Pumpkinhead (Return to Oz)
Mombi (Return to Oz)
Tik-Tok (Return to Oz)

Nice to see someone acknowledged Return to Oz, but I think Disney would need to ask Warner Bros. to use them since technically they own Wizard of Oz correct me if i’m wrong though.

Wizard of Oz is actually part of the Public Domain. Which means that anybody can make something out of it without any legal interference.

So, if Disney wanted to, they could make an animated rendition of Wizard of Oz. But there’s a catch, they can’t use the ruby slippers. Those are licensed by WB.

Don’t believe me? See for yourself.

Public Domain Characters

Go here, and check under Other Public Domains in Media and click to the tab labeled Literature.

(I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to clear things up)

1 Like

Guys Cars character will add in future?

Or they are banned?

Ok, 1. Stop reviving dead topics. 2. Cars characters are not coming to this game. They’re too big for it.

Is temporary or never?

Never dude

Perblue cannot resize Cars character?

No,cars characters will not be coming for the last time

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney