Cheat deal?

I don’t see anything about the super deal yet.

Server 22.
Half people got this deal
Two times.

All our efforts and time the last 6 months were wasted? Half server got the deal and just progressed extremely fast and a lot.
6 months of gameplay were destroyed in 2 minutes.
Is this an offer that will be offered to everyone or just the lucky ones?
I hope you can see how unfair it is so far.
@Polaris

1 Like

There’s been discussion of it in the ongoing thread about Server 21/22 deals, starting here. Though there probably should have been a dedicated thread for this issue from the start, so I’m not blaming you for posting this, just pointing out where you can see what’s been said so far.

Thank you, I was surprised I could not find a post yet about it.

Yeah it’s been discussed. And I’ll say the same thing here I said there. No rollbacks. No free compensation for everyone that didn’t get it. But give EVERYONE access to this deal. Level the playing field.

4 Likes

The problem with offering it to everyone lies in their system to begin with… solo deals are all over the place in an attempt to get as much money from people as they can. They realized some people will pay more than others for some deals and worked it accordingly.

In other words, some people paid $5 and others paid $20. People are gonna be unhappy either way they decide to go but it’s not like people haven’t been complaining about the system already… the question is still “when will they listen?”

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney