Cheater exposed, nothing happens

Sorry bout two problems. 1) it’s not true. I don’t know why so much is calculated client side, but far too much is calculated client side. Heck, until recently, the client knew what was in crates! Much less things like energy and damage.

1. You all profit from cheaters, and it appears you do nothing to stop them. I reported a player for a month before anything happened, including linking resources to your support team, and nothing happened for that month. They even came back recently!

2. Warnings for cheating is a sad, sad response. Players don’t “accidentally” cheat the way they might accidentally break chat rules. They have to actively harm the game experience with concerted, malicious intent. You all are way too easy on cheaters and it’s a problem. There’s no cheat in this game that a kid can accidentally install. It takes rooting, jailbreaking, or some combination of actions that are obviously above and beyond the game, to work. Kids aren’t, and shouldn’t be, immune from consequences. They are capable of responsible choices.

2 Likes

You forget that PerBlue profits from them, too. When we had a prolific and obvious cheater on server 9 (who was banned after a month of reports), it cost a lot of people a lot of diamonds to reclaim their promotion slots after being knocked out by that cheater.

4 Likes

Yo tengo una duda ya que leí que UD. Si responde; cuando una cuenta es suspendida, es definitivamente? O en algún momento se podría reactivar??? Yo aún me encuentro suspendida, no hago trampas, de hecho acababa de renovar mi suscripción de recompensas diarias por 3 meses pero sigo sin lograr entrar

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney