Cheaters in server one

I’m tired of watching top players cheat in this game. How do guilds like Castlevania get away with this ? Why should this guild be allowed to have cheaters and have perks unlocked that they’ve cheated to unlock? Ridiculous. This guild should be disbanded and forced to reset.

1 Like

What perks exactly have they cheated to unlock? All the perks in the game can be obtained through normal gameplay.

Some screenshots would go well with such a post as this :thinking:

7 Likes

They do not cheat. As a server 1 player, I know that Castlevania is the top guild, with P2P players. Also, as far as I know, there is no way to get guild influence through money. You shouldn’t accuse P2P players as cheaters, they are just players in the fast lane

5 Likes

Barring anything remotely considered to be evidence of cheating, this is a pretty cut and dry case of libel. I will be giving Perblue the option of removing your account permanently or having suit filed against them for damages incurred by allowing this to remain on their platform. Enjoy your game while you can.

4 Likes

Baseless accusations should be an immediate ban of the users account. If you are going to accuse castlevania of cheating because they have all the perks, you should be saying the same about going turbo as they have or at least had all perks at one point. It is not hard to do when a guild has existed for over a year in a game. Just because you don’t buy deals and can’t stay strong does not mean other people are cheating. This post was simply slander from a jealous player.

2 Likes

well that’s all fairly obvious, but it’s just as easy to ignore them or explain to them why their opinion is incorrect. No need to go around banning people.

This is in danger of being more ridiculous than the original post :joy:

2 Likes

No need to go around accusing members of cheating either.

And yet still factually accurate. These unsubstantiated allegations have been going on for too long carried out by a few known players. Perblue has admitted there was no cheating and yet the baseless claims continue.
Top guilds are full of whales. If their reputation is damaged with spurious claims, others won’t want to be a part of that guild. Thus reducing the value of the purchases they made to get to those heights.

2 Likes

Anything else you’d like to be proven wrong on? I’ll wait for your apology

1 Like

Just to clarify, we do monitor the game data for cheating, and we do ban cheaters, no matter their VIP or spending level. As a refresher, we’ve always taken action against cheating, and do not allow it in the game.

Reporting suspicious behavior to support in a ticket is the best way to bring something to our attention. We’re happy to investigate specific player logs in detail. Starting public shaming or finger pointing is not healthy for the community, and I’d ask you to give your fellow players the benefit of the doubt.

10 Likes

If you think someone cheats only cause their guild has all perks unlocked you probably didnt fully understand how this game work and whats the difference between top guilds and any other guild. I am not bragging but its kinda obvious that after so long time top guild of the server has all the perks unlock; my guild has it too (only miss last 3 spots in 3 cars and some levels of double team xp but we will have all them in 7-10days) and since server1 is about 100 days older is even much more easier. So if you have any proof of anyone cheating go on and send a support ticket; but if you only aim a finger with no reason you will only look like someone jelaous that some guild is better than your. Thats it

4 Likes

Interesting there is quite the chatter still ongoing.
Some people would love explanations.
I’m definitely not bashing anyone just curious

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney