Cheshire Counters?

Challenger arena is pretty brutal, I’ve been kind of holding on but in every team, there’s Cheshire. Good lord, every time before we’re close to winning, he just nukes my team more than once, not even reality boosts can save me here.

I also tried stunning him or silencing him but his evasion stat is so high you might as well try to stick a greasy ball into a wall for a better chance.

Ironically the only times I do manage to take him out is with Robin’s red skill. That’s if he’s chosen as the main target.

Does anyone have a genuine idea on how to counter Cheshire without using another Cheshire?

1 Like

Characters with low HP and a revive, or a low HP summon can divert his head toss. Bunsen is probably the best choice right now, with next week’s challenger’s rule.

I use Ian and a backliner with low HP, with that Cheshire kills himself with the reflect.

3 Likes

Another thing to note: Cheshire Cat himself does not have the best bulk and he’s one of those characters who has to actually move to an enemy to basic attack them (as opposed to, say, Judy Hopps, or Kim Possible, who send “shockwaves” to their enemies from their seemingly melee basic attacks). So he can be kind of vulnerable at times.

2 Likes

This is helpfull in modes where you have control over white skill more, because you need to time this

This is probably the best option. Although it won’t work if Chesire is together with Angel…

3 Likes

This is a thing that works for me too: DW (Mr) (with EQ (Ga) sometimes) (He must be the character with the lowest HP so this works)

I find this to be a flaw for Cheshire cat.

you can go to my mod guide & you can see how you can charm silence the cat or basically toons with high evasion. https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/mods-mods-upgrades-suggestions

Several ways to deal with Cat:

As mentioned above Ian(Ga) + Low HP backliner will make Cat kill himself with Head Toss.

He is squishy so any early damage like Pleakley/Barb will kill him fast. If you are scared of a potential white skill add Hook for the sap.

Honey and Hamm can reduce his evasion enough for you to reliably disable him. Sadness/Honey/Disgust and Eeyore/Hamm/Minnie are just two examples of combos to disable Cat from the start :slight_smile:

Have you tried using Maciga? She can stun him if he’s doing the most damage so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

I assume you meant Ian(Go)?

The disc is actually irrelevant so I don’t know why I added it, but yes😅I tend to mix Goliath and Galio from League of Legends

1 Like

You can use angel, fear, slinky plus 2 more. After a while cat will be doing no damage with the stacks of dread on fear.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney