Choose the Anniversary Celebration Invasion Team!

I know, but the problem is their lineup of heroes available sucks, so I’m not going to get very far with the limited options.

Why the heck isn’t Captain Amelia in the top 5?! She takes down bots like crazy!

if you keep her alive… yes

Pleakley is one of the oldest heroes available for this invasion, and he’s good enough at taking down bots that it’ll be possible, if a bit grindy, to get all the tiers. But yes, it would definitely have been nice for Captain Amelia to be included as well.

There will be more than the 5 voted here, likely 15 to 20 total

Y, but not with this other toons.

I use slinky dog, honey lemon, dr. Drakken, barley lightfoot and mr. big

That’s right Amelia is awesome :sunglasses:
Still crying that she didn’t win :sob:
Also @Polaris will Jim be added too since he tied with Louie?

2 Likes

TBH, I’m really disappointed with the winning 5.

Koslov? Seriously? His entire skillset is about freezes, and the mama bot is, of course,immune to disables. A complete wasted spot, obviously. :man_facepalming:

Fear too, he doesn’t really contribute anything 100% useful to the team. His Rex disk I thought was good but then I remembered that the disks aren’t affected by boosts, and the healing will be useless on heroes with high boosts. :neutral_face:

Slinky is a mixed bag for me. On one hand, we got lots of shield, giving the team, and Slinky some good bulk, and thank goodness Dash isn’t in the breaker fights. On the other hand, we have low damage contribution and stuff like that.

At least we have HL and KL, who I know will be useful for their slows. That way the rest of the team can wail on the mama bot.

But…Demona didn’t win and yet Koslov did…

:anger: :anger: :anger:

Only ones with potential are Slinky and Jim (if PB adds him) please PB add him :pleading_face:

Demona is CRAZY and I don’t know why people favor a hero who’ll be useless over her.

Demona is not even good for invasion :joy: She takes way to long to revive and the damage is just trash tbh… she was scrapped as a hero once she was released… originally gonna be a blue invasion superstar they decided to limit the damage with numbers instead of limiting it like Mim and her level limit
Still waiting on a response from PB about the switch because clearly they don’t give a darn if we suffer through blue invasion

1 Like

Per the first post in the topic, Maximus, Jumba, Ian Lightfoot, Cheshire Cat, Mushu, Minnie Mouse, Goliath, Angel, Kermit, Disgust, Belle, Sadness, Pleakley, The Evil Queen, and Wasabi are already confirmed to be featured in the special invasion; we’re just voting on five more to join them.

Is Demona good against mama bots? I’ve heard people say that she’s disappointing in invasion.

And while I would have preferred Captain Amelia in the top five to give us a shot at a non-Pleakley team being effective, at least the heroes that are winning can be useful in breaker fights.

With the right team, she has the potential.

And given the other heroes we have to work with for this special invasion, could you put together the right team, or even a right team?

Yes, it’s possible!

If her team can stay constantly alive (invincible, in this case), and she gets to use active over and over again, she’s goin for the gold.

As someone who has her built (somewhat) and has tried her this past week, and has no problem staying alive because of Stitch (Ma), she peters out very quickly around bot level 100 or so, or to put it simply, she’s next to useless for bots.

My friend tried using Demona. With Goliath disc. And she was horrible. Thank God I haven’t worked on her…

All this poll shows is that the majority of the playerbase don’t pay much attention to actually playing the game, they just play to pass the time.

Freeze team vs bots lol.

At least we get Blue Week twice in a row… I mean, who didn’t want that?!

2 Likes

She isn’t good in invasion only.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney