Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.3.10!

Finally we get to choose the refresh again. I hope the refresh isn’t bad like Darkwing but is like QoH or better refresh

4 Likes

SCAR! YES, I NEED HIM!

He’s in my top 5, and I NEED his red skill already!!!

6 Likes

Maybe they have all the refreshes created, but want to release what we want first?
@Polaris could you share an answer to my question?

2 Likes

Red skill not guaranteed in refresh :neutral_face:

5 Likes
Simple solution

BUFF THEM ALL!

20 Likes

Totally agree

9 Likes

Barbossa is a main player on the study line ups on server 22

2 Likes

The point of Hero refresh is to make them better, i hope eve can get it

2 Likes

I love scar so I’ll do scar, go scar

5 Likes

If that so that means he don’t need refresh at this moment. Eve is the most useless from all of them, so i hope she get a refresh

Scar only needs his silence length to be extended and his basic damage to be increased. Then he’s fine. I mean, at max he already has a 50% chance to super crit within each attack :grimacing:

EVE is already stupid in friend camps, she literally stuns for half of the battle on the start, and then applies another stuns during the fight.
She needs to be removed from friend campaign battles.

Barbossa even with red skill isn’t that powerful as others with red skill, and Scar already have huge super crit and armor negation stats, he have enough plus still red skill to get. Herc is just good enough.

Make Barbossa better.

9 Likes

Depends on what you want-a good character becoming meta or a bad character becoming fine, but still useless because of meta heroes.

Hold up, how is Barb not in the lead? Barb with his Blue disk is awesome in Invasion, slows the bot by tons with a 5* and is a great alternative for people who don’t have newer slow toons leveled yet. And wth his red disk he is a must in any Merlin line or any Study focused line. I used him a lot this last month in the Arena and Coli along with Maximus to help get bonus points. As useful as he is thou, he definitely needs help with his HP and and maybe some tweaks to his skills to give him better synergy with other toons.

I can’t think of a single line I’ve used consistently in the last that has Scar or Hercules thou…not a one…

2 Likes

That if eve using calhoun disc but, pretty fair. But in that condition, Tia is the most useless and need refresh

2 Likes

I would like to see Scar and Hercules have their Hero Refresh.

3 Likes

Eve she needs that bit extra to become a good toon help her out lol

literally few other heroes do MUCH better job, and slows aren’t even need so badly as before.

HAKUNA MATATA MUSIC STARTS
Before removed or ended he will die.

and after all, you just said he needs refresh.

@Polaris, whoever wins, could be removed from friend campaign battles as enemy?

2 Likes

I agree with that

5 Likes

Scar. I used him a lot with Maleficent disk. I don’t mind Hercules as well, but Scar definitely number one

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney