Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.3.10!

She needs to be removed from the battles even in current situation. Refresh will makes things even worse.

And great, Herc wins, why always the heroes which doesn’t need a refresh, both Scar and Herc have red skill coming. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

You guys think too much in terms of friend campaigns. It is easy to swap heroes in campaigns. Think about the possibilities!

With a good refresh, I see Herc becoming very useful in invasion paired with the Meg-Bo combo to keep her alive longer.

And Eve needs much more durability to be relevant! A long stun is not that big a deal, with hardy and so many anti-CC heroes. She needs more!

2 Likes

Tbh I think EVE could be decent in a disable team. Her stats aren’t too huge, but she does double damage to disabled, stun at the start for long and spread disables. And she has both normal crit and crit damage really high. She has potential. Not to say she doesn’t need a refresh, but she isn’t totally worthless

Honestly for that Bo would have to be refreshed first… no point in keeping her alive, her damage just doesn’t scale enough for the boss.

1 Like

Oh great, because disks are always worthless. Why worry.

And Hercules… also great, another Hades-like hero to prevent from getting quick fight points in PVP.

She applies this at the start, nobody have hardy stacks then.

I agree that Hercules and Scar are the most useless but that doesn’t mean they need a refresh more. They are so useless right now because their skills don’t mesh well with the meta currently. Giving them a refresh won’t change that.

The QoH refresh is the best one so far, but even with all the changes they made to her disks and skills they still didn’t change what she is fundamentally good for, they just made changes that made her better at it.

It makes far more sense to give refreshes to toons whose skills have a better chance at fitting into the current meta and being able to keep up. Barb with his study and slow skills which mesh well with toons like Pooh, Louie, and Maximus for example. Or Tia with her curse skills has a lot of potential to mesh well with Davy Jones, heck I think it would be cool to make her a scare toon either with one of her disks or one of her skills. Hell even Eve has potential because of how she targets all disabled enemies, she doesn’t only focus on one specific disable like other toons do. That alone gives her high synergy potential because it doesn’t matter if it’s charm, silence, blind, freeze or stun, she targets them all and her red skill actually boosts them for allies if they have a short duration (which could be tweaked to boost some of the medium time duration ones as well). And if her shielding were boosted and was able to shield more allies then she could possibly pair super well Mulan.

Sorry for the long windedness but my point is that refreshing Herc and Scar won’t make it so that they are useable again, at least not right now. Who knows what the meta will be in a month? It would be smarter to hold off until there is a meta that would benifit from adding them and that is not the case right now.

Sab

1 Like

Actually, it’s impossible for us to swap heroes in friend campaigns.

True, but you’ll need to have her red skill maxed and a strong Calhoun disk for that. Maybe add a few mods to really boost her stats, and she could be an effective part of a stun/disable team; it just seems to me like a lot of work to get a hero ready for use in one specialized team.

2 Likes

Which isn’t impossible. EVE doesn’t need a care right now.

It is easy for PB to swap the heroes as they have done in the past.

Well I disagree with that but he’d be useful for any tank, really.

When they did it last time… MONTHS ago.

1 Like

There hasn’t been large call for it.

There is now.

Remove EVE from the friend campaign battles.

6 Likes

Remove whoever wins… except Tia maybe…

1 Like

No, she can be problematic at times :thinking:

OK, I misunderstood you there; sorry. There’s no guarantee PerBlue will, but it certainly wouldn’t hurt to ask.

And yes, I’d rather give EVE a refresh and worry about removing her from the friend campaigns later than disqualify her from getting a refresh over fears it would make her impossible to handle in some friend campaigns.

And whoever wins any future polls, or gets refreshed without being chosen in a poll, or gets a red skill, or… heck, just save time and replace all the non-creep opponents in friend campaigns with Frozone. That’ll guarantee they’ll always be beatable. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Barbosa is currently a rockstar with study damage being points in arena and Coliseum. Easily currently in my top 15. Pair him with quick normal damage and watch your opponent fall.

1 Like

Which ends after this week. I love these rules that allow you to use largely-neglected heroes (like the curse rule last month that made Tia valuable again), but I don’t think that makes those heroes OP for continuing use.

1 Like

So your solution is: Just give us bad heroes as enemies in Friend Campaigns? Yax, Frozone, EG? I agree :joy: :+1:t2:

With red skill? She hits like a train. Having to confront her even in the normal campaign is a nightmare.

1 Like

Elastigirl is far from bad with that red… but yeah was exaggerating it a bit. I’d say to remove them where they make them too difficult, like Shank from normal damage only campaigns and Inc from Joy/Olaf

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney