Choose the next hero refresh - 1.17.10

Queria Que Tivesse Maui Ou Bogo nessa Lista Gosto Muito Desses Dois

1 Like

Buzz is my choice

2 Likes

I would like genie cuz a lot of people have him

Queen of hearts please!!!

3 Likes

Genie is used as one of our heroes in several friendship campaigns. Combine that with the fact that while we have some amazing blue supports, we are still lacking a true healer on blue team. For these reasons, I’m voting for Genie.

9 Likes

Extremely easy pick.
Genie.
All 4 other heroes have reliable skills that can give a good uperhand in any mode.
But Genie, unfortunately has fallen very behind. He is slow delivering what a players needs in battle making him almost absolute wortless, which doesn’t happen with the other 4 heroes.
His survivability, also lacks some touch.

2 Likes

If the buffs for this next one is gonna be like for Jessie, then i won’t bother even trying to buff anyone up.

But tia has fallen too, since her silence is bad now, and dusables aren’t that relevant anymore. She was nerfed when they wanted to “balance the game”, so she was almost decent then, but now she’s way worse.

4 Likes

I think Tia, Buzz and Genie need it the most out of these 5, but Genie especially needs one so he has my vote

3 Likes

Voted for Genie because I have 350+ of his chips :sweat_smile: and he’s a really strong character in the movies and deserves more.

3 Likes

While I agree that all 5 have dramatically dropped (specially Tia) behind, all other 4 can manage to deliver their skills and disables on the spot in some situations, which doesn’t seem to happen often in Genie’s case.
Not only that, from what he currently can do, doesn’t fit in any team. All stats, to survivability and utility, my first choice goes to him.
Luckily hopefully PB can grant again 2 refreshes like other times. If not all 5. Lets face it. They all need badly.

Reasons for refresh

• Buzz - He has lost his touch is last couple of years. As a beta hero, he can be weak, especially in the current meta. Buzz has the potential to be a good sniper, but damage is minimal. Also, he has low defensive stats. I don’t think he can last after Quorra’s “Light Cycle”. And that should say something.
  • The Queen of Hearts - She does NOT need a refresh. And she is too powerful in the Joy/Olaf campaign.
  • EVE - This bot is weaker than she is supposed to be. Her damage is weak, her shields are poor, and her disks aren’t sufficient.
  • Genie - Need I explain?
  • Tia Dalma - She changed the meta at her arrival. Rocking every arena with her mystical powers. But she is weak now. Low survivability and low damage.

I guess in every hero refresh there is always this one hero who doesn’t need it at all.

7 Likes

I’m not even religious and I’m praying Genie gets the love he deserves

The genie is the first line

2 Likes

My favourite is EVE from those. But, since all of them are gonna be refreshed at some point, Genie is the one who needs it the most atm, and that’s who I’m voting for.
(REALLY hoped for Shank to be here again tho
)

1 Like

meh, would rather see EVE or Tia get it. Genie will never be viable with or without a refresh. Plus, we’ll finally see a true blue healer coming soon, that’ll make Genie fall back into obscurity again

2 Likes

Queen of hearts and tia dalma need a refresh the most rest of the other heroes are already way too powerful in a synergy team

2 Likes

QoH is just a year old. But still better than the rest significantly

2 Likes

I think both Buzz and Genie need it with them being older heroes, but buzz still does a little while genies pretty much worthless so vote goes to genie

1 Like

Without refresh definetly, this can be helpful to him.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney