Choose the Next Hero to Get a Red Skill! - Poll

Vote now to choose which older hero will get a Red Skill! You will see this released very soon!
Voting closes Friday 02/28 16:00 CT.

• Baymax
  • Mike
  • Frozone
  • Calhoun
  • Vanellope

0 voters

20 Likes

Baymax needs his red skill. It’d be nice to see him do more than a few weak shields and a single study

7 Likes

Or not just die outright after being cc’d for 2 seconds.

4 Likes

I have to agree with you but I also want to see Mike get his too! He would be another great scare hero!

2 Likes

Give stitch the red skill
Next

6 Likes

He already is one :man_shrugging:

He used to be meta for a long time, I saw him in almost all of the top arena teams almost a year ago… before the dark age

4 Likes

We should disable the comments so that people are not influenced by certain comments and can actually make their own choices, I think.

5 Likes

Calhoun really needs a refresh. she’s falls quite short in comparison to the newer female heros in game. please give her an update.

8 Likes

These are poor choices of heroes to be chosen to get red skills… of anything it’s baymax that deserves it out of all of these choices…

4 Likes

The poll also does the same thing…

1 Like

I still want Stitch and Merida to get one too! Maybe in the next red skill poll!

9 Likes

Stitch has always been my fav Disney character I wrote a ton of letters to perblu support to add him in and I was so happy when they finally did

4 Likes

Well emails not letters

2 Likes

For one and Vannelope need a refresh too

3 Likes

Don’t care about any of those tbh. Baymax is the only one I would even consider as useful tbh.
I seriously hope him (since he’s clearly winning) will not get his red skill alone… at least with his friend Hiro (but hopefully more).

3 Likes

It would be great if baymax’s shields also heal the allies while active.

3 Likes

Of course worst hero deserve some good treatment, and worst hero in game is Vanellope.

Baymax’s red skill could make friendship battles harder or even make Randall harder to kill.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney