Choose your story!

Hello, this topic will be used for a different story where yoiu choose your ending. So far only a couple endings are in the story buy I will change thasoon with more stories for the future.

Into the unknown!

You wake up in a dark room, no lights just a faint color from a window, you hear tussling around in the dark like floors creaking in the distance. You soon see light and a snow man. What do you do?

Run!

You run to a door and open it! You find yourself in a open city with everyone looking at their phones, you dont know where you are should yoiu ask to see the phone to see where you are?

Better off without it,

You say that, but you find yourself alone with no food lost, no shelter and cold.

No life without snow! Ending 1.

Ask to see a phone.

You ask and they politely give you the phone, when looking to see where you are you hit the erase data button
 How do you tell them?

Run for your life!

You throw the phone and run! But when you turn a corner the cops are there and take yoiu in for doing nothing suspiciously!

Life for a phone, ending 2.

Just tell them.

You tell them and they say it is nothing and pulls another phone out of a pocket and says you can take the old one.

Yay new phone! Ending 3

Say hi!

Hi! How are you today? You ask, I am fantastic! My name is Olaf what I’d yours?

I have a name, and it is a human one too!

You stutter when talking trying to remember the name. When trying to think of it you think of two new names, which will you choose?

Hans!

no

Ditched. Ending 4

Elsa!

My name is Elsa! Olaf looks at you and puts a crown on you, you are the queen of Arendell! You can stay anywhere you like!

I am actually not...

You lied? Olaf says as he walks out with disappointment.

Sad, ending 6

Thank you,

You are now the queen.

Queened! Ending 5

I don't know...

You forget your name? Maybe some freeze tag will help let’s play.

Okay.

Yo start playing, but all your teammates are frozen. What do yoiu do?

Run for your life!

You run around like a lunatic. But it works, after the game your team looks at you with bad looks what do you say?

Sorry I wanted to stay unfrozen.

They understand!

Good pals. ending 11

It was your fault!

You were the one who got frozen!

Snowed out! Ending 10.

Save them!

You go to save them but get frozen.

Frozen heart. ending 9

No thanks.

Yoiu are kicked out because u didn’t want to play.

You cruel person. Ending 8

This is Halloween!

You open your eyes to see a tall, skinny Skeleton near a hill. He looks tired, unpleasant and annoyed. Though you do not know who he is, do you decide ask if he’s okay?

Yes!

You walk up the hill as he starts wandering off. Going towards a woods, as he starts walking towards the entrance a large amount of fog covers the pathway. You start running to see if you can find him but there is a fork in the path, both going complete opposite sides, whichever way do you go?

Right!

You take the right path, the woods continue for it seems like miles. You see a figure in front of you. You start running to them. But you get to a circle of trees, with a ghost dog barking at a closed door. When you try to ask if he’s okay he disappears. You start opening the door but right as you open it you get sucked in.

You see the skeleton again hanging from some Christmas lights with a umbrella. You try to get to him but he is to fast for you. Before yo can get to him he already has 2 buckets of Christmas decorations, books and trees. He walked up a snow mountain and disappeared right after. Should you follow him or explore the town?

Follow him!

*you start fallowing him back the the woods but you seem to have gotten lost, but you see 3 kids in a tub. Do you follow ask them where we are? Or go by yourself.

Ask for help

You follow the kids and the just lead you back to the doors. You see they have a large sack with something inside. They start opening the door with a egg on it. But you cannot go into another door. But you see a building far in the distance. Do you go to it?

Go to the building

You go to he building and a little past it you see a fire. You run to it and you see the Skelton! You go to him and ask him if everything is okay. After talking he decides to be the pumpkin king and not another Santa. He invites you to come back to Halloween town. Do you?

I can't

You tell him you have to get back home. And he understands.

Goodbye pumpkin king! Ending 12

I will

You go back to Halloween town and make friends with everyone. And never go back home.

Missing child. Ending 13

stay put.

No one ever came to you. And your lost again

Lost in the woods pt 2

By yourself.

You try again, but you seem to keep getting lost. Oh well, try again

Lost in the woods. Ending 10

Stay in town.

You decide to stay in town and explore the town but you get trapped under some snow.

Oh no snow! Ending 2

Left!

You turn left and find yourself in ally back in town. You meet Sally, you and her talk about jack for a while. And you both plan to save him once he gets back. But he never comes back.

Dead 2× ending 14

No!

You leave him alone and start heading into a small town. You hear music and cheering around. You go hip to the closest person who happens to be the mayor of this town. “Hello! Welcome to Halloweentown” He starts to show you different places, but he says never to go down this tube. He tells you to go to the town hall, where do you go?

Down the tube!

With the mayor looking straight at you, you decide to jump straight in the tube. You start sliding down and end up in a large room with a weird sack. “Well well well”

Stuck forever. Ending 1

Town hall!

You start to walk to town hall to see what’s going on. Once you get there you see a clown with a tearaway face, and a slushy, caramel colored creep. Which do you go with?

Clown

You follow the clown to a graveyard when you hear a announcement about the Skelton being missing. You follow the clown to try and find him. Where do you search?

wait...

You decide to wait, for a few hours
 Longer? Ugh fine
 Now? Nope
 Oh wait is the him! No
 You start to dose off when you hear a car coming near you! You see the Skelton. He tells everyone to get ready for a town meeting. But your still tired. Do you go? Or sleep.

go to town meeting

The Skelton named Jack, tells you about a cool new world. Called ‘Christmas town’ he tells you the idea and we should make it happen. What do you say?

Making Christmas!

You help Jack and his friends make Christmas! You are a toy maker and you have mad over a 1000 toys! You got to meet the actual Santa! What a day! You also get to help get Jack off the ground on Christmas eve! Merry Christmas! But oh no! He crashed! You have to go save him!

Save him!

*You run as fast as you can! Once you get there you notice he is already gone! But you can’t give up. Where do you go now?

A nearby pond

is he a duck now? No? Okay

Only ducks. Ending 8

Back to Halloween town.

You run all the way back to Halloween town. And see him, Santa and a doll looking girl. You watch as he try’s to save them from a villain. But you know he stands no chance, so you jump at him pulling on him and pulling a thread. Jack then pulls the thread completely and turning the sack into nothing more then a cloth.

A few hours later you sit on a hill. Looking at the moon fading out. Snow breezing to the ground, and cheers throughout the town

Christmas and Halloween. Ending 9

He already a goner!

Welp you tried. He didn’t even pay you?

Bad internship. Ending 7

Tell him it's not a good idea.

Sorry. Jack is not answering questions on any days. Ask again never!

Your fired. Ending 6

Go to sleep!

Wow, just wow.

Sleepyween. Ending 4

Behind the Cyclops eye

That has already been checked. Try again.

Look at new places! Ending 3

Slushy creep

You hang out for a few moments, and your already married!

Congregations! Ending 5

This takes a longtime to make, and it is not easy. A :heart: would be nice, what was your first ending? Reply and tell me.

17 Likes

I hope you like it, it takes around 3 hours to make that short of a thing, but it is fun!

5 Likes

I got ending 9! And this idea is really cool! It reminds me of a YouTube original called a heist with markiplier. Really great idea cant wait for more!

1 Like

My first ending was also 9. And I really enjoyed it! It reminds me of other games I’ve played and the Goosebumps books.

1 Like

I got Ending 9 on my first time doing this. I hope you consider to make more of these because they are really fun!:hugs:

1 Like

I will make more! They are hard to made but fun. The next couple ones will be longer with more endings but it will take some time.

Ending 9 seems to be popular.

At long last, this is Halloween has been finished. Tell me what your first ending was!

I got ending 6 in the first story (which I had missed in June), and ending 13 in the second one. Nice idea!

4 Likes

I got ending 9 for the first one, since I was not in the forums until July, I had missed that, and ending 10 for the second one. I like this!

1 Like

Ending 12 for the Halloween one.

This is actually really creative!

2 Likes

Ending 13 for the Halloween one

2 Likes

I got ending 10. 0_o

I’m lost in the woods

1 Like

Ending 2
I guess it was the fastest death in the forums :skull:

I got frozen in the first one (E9) and became the pumpkin prince in second one (E13)

1 Like

Missing child (ending 13). Another good story!

I got ending 9.I helped save the day.

Just take the time you need :wink:

2 Likes

My first ending was 13 for the Halloween story. I’m now a Halloween Town citizen! :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Which characters should be in the next story? Feel free to edit this post.

Mickey & Friends
Zootopia Characters.
BH6
The Incredibles
Disney Princesses
Toy Story
Who framed roger rabbit (if we can do films not in game)
Disney Villains
Bolt
DuckTales
Alice in Wonderland

How did I not notice this?

My first ending was Into the Unknown: number 8 :joy:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney