Christmas contest Likely submissions

Please do comment in this topic it is only for concepts.

8 Likes

Noelle Kringle
Noelle Kringle is a One-star, Backline, Support Hero

Info: Noelle is the new Santa and brings a jolly mood to the city and her team.

Trial Team: Red

Quote: “Sometimes all you need is a nice word from a good friend to make you feel good in your boots.”

Entrance: Noelle walks to the battle in her red Santa suit holding her candy cane.

Victory: Noelle eats a candy.

Defeat: Noelle’s suit becomes big and she gets lost in the suit.

Skills:

White Skill: Present Giver
Noelle takes her back and the player chooses an allie for Noelle to throw a present to. Every gift affects every allie different.

Tank: Noelle throws a blue present to a tank allie granting him shield for 7 seconds.

Damage: Noelle throws a red present to a damage allie increasing his skill power by X for 7 seconds.

Support: Noelle throws a yellow present to a support allie healing him for 7 seconds with X HP per second.

Control: Noelle throws a green present to a control allie increasing his attack and move speed by X for 7 seconds.

Green Skill: Sleigh Fly
Noelle sings some notes and the flying reindeers fly among the enemies knocking them back and dealing X damage.

Blue Skill: Sunblock Power
Noelle takes sunblock and covers her face, granting shield for herself for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: Christmas Spirit
Every 4th time the “Present Giver” activates, Noelle throws a card to the weakest allie in her team, instead of a gift, healing him for X HP.

Red Skill: Santa Noelle (Server 1 only)
Every 5 attacks, Noelle heals herself for X HP.

Friendships:

Noelle/Jack Skellington
Christmas Plans, “Sleigh Fly” stuns enemies
+X% extra basic damage
+Shields heal X HP per second

Noelle/Olaf
Holiday Snowy Mood, “Christmas Spirit” increases attack speed by X% for 5 seconds
+X% extra HP in healing
+Noelle starts every wave shielded for 6 seconds.

7 Likes

Here’s my entry for this holiday season

Name: Fozzie Bear

Quote: “Patriotism swells in the heart of the American Bear.”

Description: Fozzie Bear brings out his jokes and silliness to give entertainment and chaos to the enemies.

Role: Control

Position: Back

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Blue

Normal Attack: Fozzie throws a pie at an enemy. (Also see Passive)

Entrance: Fozzie walks normally to position, checking if his microphone is ready.

Victory: Fozzie takes off his hat and laughs with his ears wiggling.

Defeat: Fozzie will frown, giving himself a facepalm.

White Skill: Wocka Wocka!
Passive: Every Fozzie’s 5th basic attack will blind an enemy for X seconds.

Active: Fozzie Bear will “speak” in his microphone, which will then charm an enemy for X seconds.

Green Skill: Rubber Chicken
:facepunch: Normal Damage
Fozzie Bear pulls out his rubber chicken and squeaks it, dealing X damage and silence enemies for X seconds.

Blue Skill: Fart Shoes
Fozzie Bear makes fart noises from his shoes, stunning the enemy for X seconds and will grant Fozzie X energy.

Purple Skill: Get Moving
Once per battle, when Fozzie Bear experiences 0 HP, Fozzie will dance for 5 seconds and gain X HP per second. After, Fozzie increase his Max HP by X%.

Red Skill: Laugh Out Loud
“Fart Shoes” will now increase Fozzie’s attack speed by X%. And every time Fozzie blinds an enemy in his basic attack, he gains X armor and X HP.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Attack
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP

Friendships:

Fozzie Bear/Gonzo
Cracking Up
Boosts “Rubber Chicken” Skill

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor
  • +X more damage in “Rubber Chicken”

Fozzie Bear/Mike Wazowski
Loving Crowd
Better Charms

• +X Basic Attack
  • Charmed enemies’ basic attack and attack speed increased by X%

I hope you liked it and happy holidays! :grin::christmas_tree::gift:

3 Likes

So, This was a pain for me to decide. Despite my investigations, I was unable to find any character worth adding from a Christmas movie except, Frozen.

With Olaf and Elsa being chosen, and my lacking inspiration for Anna and Kristoff, I decided to do Hans. Enjoy! :grin:

Villain: Hans

:star: :star:

“You were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me just like that. I figured after we married, I’d have to stage a little accident for Elsa.”

Prince Hans uses his charm and cunning to take down creeps.

Basic attack: Uses sword to strike enemy.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

White skill: Charming Way.

Passive: Every second, all of Hans allies gain 10 energy.

Active: Hans flashes a smile charming the closest enemies for 6 seconds. When the charm breaks, Hans steal 50% of their energy for himself and gains 10% of their basic damage. He has 50% increased attack speed for the next 8 seconds.

The charm has a chance to fail on enemies level Y or above.

Green skill: Secret plot.

Hans takes 50% of all energy he has given out to his allies thus far and then increases his skill power by X.

Blue skill: Behind your back.

Hans leaps behind the character behind him and then gains X armor and 25% of their basic damage. (He does not steal it from them, just gains it.)

Purple skill: Cold betrayal.

When an ally’s health reaches less than 10%, Hans steals 30% if their energy and 20% of their skill power. He then gains 3 seconds of invincibility.
If the ally is healed past the 30% Mark, They are healed for X and gain 3 seconds of invincibility.

Hans can activate this effect once on each ally.

Friendship: Gaston; Beast hunting.

The two talk about how each has partaken in a massive hunt that they ultimately failed in. Eventually, they work together to take down a momma bot, feeling triumphant in their recent success.

Disk Power 1: Hans gains X basic damage.

Disk Power 2: Hans has a 10% shorter cooldown on all skills. (+5% per star.)

Friendship: Merida, A way to the throne.

Hans meets Merida, and after befriending her soon learns that she is royalty. He tries to flirt his way into her heart, but her stubbornness in not wanting to marry get in the way. After a confrontation with Merida threatening to put an arrow in him, Hans relents only to see Merida swarmed by creeps. He decides to help her, deciding she could make a useful ally.

Disk Power 1: Hans gains X armor piercing.

Disk Power 2: Hans gives energy to allies every half a second and now gives them 15 energy. (+5 per star.)

And, that is it. Hope you all enjoyed it. :grin:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney