City Patrol Contest Feedback

We’re working on a new contest that will start this weekend!

It will last 6 days instead of 3 and will have certain tasks that have a timeframe for when they can be used to score extra points!

Ways to earn points during this contest will include:

• Winning Battles in City Watch
  • Earn Guild tokens
  • Spend Diamonds

Ways to earn extra points:

• Win Battles in City Watch with Russell and Kevin (All days during the contest)
  • Win Battles in City Watch with Fozzie (First 2 days of the contest)
  • Win Battles in City Watch with Elsa (3rd and 4th day of the contest)
  • Win Battles in City Watch with Demona (5th and 6th day of the contest)

We’d love to hear your feedback during this contest, but also wanted to give a little heads up before it starts!

24 Likes

At least the random Elsa chip gift makes sense now

2 Likes

This won’t be just be epic mode like in most contests, right?

4 Likes

Does it has more tier rewards than 5?

Mmm… no.

2 Likes

I hope not cuz I don´t have any of those at red :woozy_face:

1 Like

And I don’t have any heroes at red :dizzy:

1 Like

I hope we’re not limited to epic… these heroes (except Elsa) haven’t been out very long.

I’m curious what the scoring is going to look like. Are we going to have to do so much of every task to hit the top tier (like we do in the past contests–for the most part).

1 Like

It’s not limited to any difficulty!

17 Likes

insert that “Yes!” Marvel meme here

1 Like

Excellent. And the tiering structure?

1 Like

Sounds interesting! As with all contests, it will be defined by the scaling of point scoring & whether the rewards are appropriate for the required time/effort/resource spend.

:man_shrugging::nerd_face:

5 Likes

Will there be tons more rewards like the Fozzie invasion had @Loutre? :thinking: Because I’d love for more Blue and Green skill mods :blush: I’d assume there will be rewards for the four heroes but other than that any other additions to rewards? :thinking:

Spend diamonds a week before a fortify the network and cap raise??? Really?

I have no information on the rewards to give! Only information I can give, at this time, is what is in the post!

12 Likes

And you went with Agatha there… That’s not suspect at all. :wink:

She killed the dog too…

1 Like

I see and interesting :-).

In terms of City Watch glad to hear people no matter what difficulty, since developing players who are under level 125-130 can more easily take part and get the good rewards.

Preferably, all contests would benefit from condition in terms of City Watch set to having just to win without concerning about difficulty, since it is the struggling players who need the resource boost from contests the most :-).

4 Likes

I don’t agree with including diamonds tbh unless fortify will no longer exist

6 Likes

@Loutre can you confirm if this is a guild contest or individual contest? Or is that also a secret?
tenor

If it starts Friday and lasts till Thursday does that mean fortify is no more?

1 Like

Guild contest

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney