City watch is broken

This happens often. If you go to reddit you can frequently see teams of level 170+. It happens.

Strangely my stage 4 is usually the strongest and sometimes takes a couple of retries to get past. My stage 5 is normally higher level, but the heros are like purple so they die in 1 hit anyway. There was something in DS that reset the counter every X levels which caused pretty much that, i wonder if its the same

This is what I’m assuming. Alexeij datamined creep surge and found the same patterns as crypt in DS. It was copied 1 to 1.
But I’m not a data miner. I can’t prove it.

Why did I put this in stradagy and guides

Exactly. I did City Watch yesterday and I faced a lvl165 team. I was like… WTH? Hehehe
I tried the Hard City Watch for the first time, I failed on the last stage. All orange characters, and surprisingly, on our server, there is no orange badge released yet! :0

S16

1 Like

If your team power is so high that matchmaking can’t find someone tough enough for you, it will pick an opponent and increase the level of their heroes. This means you may see someone with a team level lower than the level of the heroes you’re fighting.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney