City watch power out of control after update

With all due respect, you don’t know that, you’re just speculating. With a roster that is nearly perfectly skilled as I assume, it’s maybe doable in a very short amount of time. For the average player especially if you lack resources to promote the newest bunch of op heroes it isn’t and if this game mode is not suitable for auto play the button should be removed in the first place. It only gives the player base a wrong perception that it actually is.

Not perfectly skilled at all, I have just over 2m power on S3 and am ranked around 500. Almost all the heroes released in the past 6 months(!) are blue rank or below. I make do with what I have, which for CW is plenty good enough.

Auto can be helpful for the last few waves, where you’re almost there and you might need those extra milliseconds to get the win in a clean fashion.

Of course I don’t know that the power hasn’t changed, but since it hasn’t been noted anywhere, and nobody else seems to be having a specific problem as a result of the update, I’d say it’s highly unlikely. All that’s changed is where the team comps are pulled from, which is a beneficial change.

Putting this topic on mute now…

Today I have to agree: on the last section of the easiest City Watch mode in server 19, I encountered a team all at level 145 - the highest level allowed in server 19 is 85 or 90.

The match - however I try to fight it - goes predictably horribly. I threw the best toons I had (level 81) in and unleashed all their Whites and their health barely moved.

Please tell me we can file this as a bug?

It has already been reported @MhMacLeod

Polaris says that the devs have acknowledged there is a bug and a fix is being worked on

1 Like

Right, just saw it… Thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney