City Watch reset time

After the latest update, CW reset now is granted after 24hr, not at daily reset like before

Though I don’t know what the reasons are (then again, many things changed without any explanation), it becomes very inconvenient

We all have lives and works outside of the game, and we can only play when we have free time. And it’s very hard for us to keep track when we have the CW reset

So, for whatever reasons you can’t change it back, please consider change CW time reset from 24hr to 20hr, just like what you did with Arena team changing. It’d do us a huge favor, @Polaris

Thank you

2 Likes

It seems to be granted at Midday (12:00 PM) each day. Ive been testing this and so far no matter what time I complete it I get a reset at Midday.

1 Like

The last time @Polaris said on forum that, CW reset granted after 24hr. And today I got my CW reset so late in the day… so I don’t think that’s the case

I’m positive it is the case. I’ve used my CW since patch each day at a different time and every day without fail i get a new reset at Midday - Oh and my guild too.

Even if it is at same time everyday (12:00) is a non sense when everything else reset at 05:00am… very often i play early at 6/7:00 am before work… why now i need to wait 7h later to do cw??? I dont see any benefit. Is just a stupid “non mentioned in patch” change that probably nobody asked for

3 Likes

It’s definitely not 24h. They said daily. I can do mine much sooner in the day than I did it the previous day. I haven’t tested it so can’t back up the 12pm, but it’s definitely less than 24 hours

But I agree that it’s a silly change that doesn’t seem to have much point, and can cause inconvenience :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is what he/she said

Either that’s misleading wording (ie. it is 1 reset gained every 24h, but not after 24h) or they have been given the wrong information, or it’s not working properly. I 100% definitely receive them sooner than that

2 Likes

Hopefully they would clarify this for us

3 Likes

Oh, yes I do agree its silly to have them reset at a different time to other resets. Was just saying they don’t reset after 24 hrs after use.

2 Likes

So they just made bank resets pointless wow just wow

This is what I got after reseting CW. Like i said, 24hrs cool down is so NOT convenient for us players. Not like everyone has time to do CW at the exact hour daily…

So as I suggested, If you cant change it back (though it’d be amazing), pls consider change it to 20hrs. Thank you @Polaris

1 Like

Even change to 20h its a nonsense. Why it shouldnt reset at 5am like everything else in game? Arena/coli attack and any other day-related thing reset each day at 5am since the beginning. That sudden and unrequested change to cw reset time is really a bad idea. Expecially since we now have a cw event… someone will be able to do cw on monday before event ends, while someone else wont be able and that is not fair at all

1 Like

It is currently resetting at 5AM CT, when it should be resetting at 5AM your local time. It was previously resetting at 5AM with the daily chances, but when we made adjustments to City Watch, it was mistakenly changed to server time. We’ve got a fix planned for the next update to put it back at local time.

6 Likes

Love to hear that!

Still reset, at the same time than before. No Change with the Update!

What time zone is your game set to @SNOPoeticpenguin?

Just checked with the team, and since we did the update yesterday, the resets might still be off today. Let us know if there’s a problem with the resets tomorrow!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney