Clearing #1-#9 districts in Surge Very Hard Mode with only 2 heroes?!?!

Explain this!! Is there a trick?!

He only has this much amount of power

And manages to defeat this much amount of power!

There were no records of a fight that weakened the #1 enemies! He defeated numbers 1-9

@Polaris

Ohhh noooooo!!!??!!

1 Like

@llSaladassll Please send in a support ticket about this and include the player’s information. We do not tolerate cheating and will want to investigate this account’s battle data.

Cheers!

4 Likes

How do I send a support ticket? Is it by pressing that message icon on the top right? Cause that’s what I’m doing right now

2 Likes

From in the game, open your account page (tap the icon in the bottom left corner), and tap the support button. That will open the FAQ and after you do a search, you’ll have the conversation icon in the top right to send in a ticket.

2 Likes

Oh that’s what I’ve been doing. Alright, thanks

3 Likes

looks like 2 cheaters, one clears 700+ and one almost 900. Send a ticket for both so they can be looked at! This needs to be stopped

3 Likes

No, no, the 2nd one is our guild ruler. He’s the strongest. Been around since beta days

2 Likes

is he like 400k+ stronger than everyone else?

2 Likes

His total power is below 400k. Though it isn’t a surprise that players of his level manages to get those result. My best record is around 200k despite having 80k total power. It was during the previous event. I usually attack the last four (weakest) district with only Sulley Mercs plus just one dps or support hero. I ALWAYS attack with mercs. He probably does the same tactics

2 Likes

I suppose its possible due to your guilds lower members making your surge easier… because my guild has multiple people over 400k but our top members haven’t cleared more than 500

2 Likes

Makes sense. We really only need to clear four regions

2 Likes

That looks impossible…surely that is cheating. No way a 100k player can clear that much power. Especially when seeing the screenshots of what we used.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney