Closed Threads

Why are threads being closed? I don’t understand. Are we not allowed to discuss problems we have with the game? The first whiff of disagreement the topic gets shut down. It is very frustrating and shows again how little Perblue cares about their customer base.

1 Like

The deals thread was closed as it turned into arguing with other players and name calling which is not appropriate.

13 Likes

Other threads have closed that did not break any forum rules. I’m specifically referring to my threads yesterday. I couldn’t even ask a clarifying question on where to go when you referenced asking for support because the thread was closed and when I went to open another to ask, that was deleted. :woman_shrugging:t3:

We were having a fairly productive conversation about the inequality of deals an one member keeps jumping in the discussion arguing with others. Perhaps this one member should stay away from these threads and allow the rest of us to discuss.

1 Like

Your threads yesterday were closed as they also became combative with other players and then stated you only wanted a response from staff. As I had stated yesterday, if you just want a staff response a ticket sent to ingame support is the appropriate place for that.

6 Likes

I saw numerous reports coming from that thread and as it turned more combative towards other players I felt it was necessary to close it.

6 Likes

There are a lot of other people who wanted to see the response. I don’t even know Kira and she seemed interested as well. No one was being combative. We were disagreeing but I never felt attacked and I never attacked anyone

I made it a forum post so others could see the response. I think quite a few people just wanted to hear reasoning on the subject. Not really to argue.

This is extremely frustrating. I for one want to be heard and have my issues discussed and it feels like we are being silenced

You may feel this way, but as there were 50+ reports in that thread it needed to be closed.

5 Likes

My thread saying loutre was bad representation was closed because they never respond to anything they disagree with in a productibe way. Last time i treated a customer like Loutre does i got fired from said job.

To be clear, Im not saying they should be fired, just removed from their current position.

1 Like

Kira is referred to as “them”

1 Like

Based on disagreeing with me. No one broke forums rules. Being silenced because someone disagrees is not a thing. It’s the opposite. We should be able to reasonably discuss things without fear of being shut down or reported because someone disagrees.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know Kira’s pronouns. It is very important in this day and age to get them correct.

2 Likes

An entire thread to say you do not like a staff member is never going to be appropriate here. If you have an issue with me in this position please feel free to send a message to ingame support, but I will not have the forums as a space to dismiss a staff member.

7 Likes

Sorry Kira. I’m usually sensitive to these things. Did not mean to make assumptions.

Also, thanks for letting me know Cold.

2 Likes

I don’t exactly know what went on as I wasn’t active there, but as a person who do some unofficial community management I next time recommended trying to calm the chat down rather than closing it without a warning, just thought I let you know Loutre :-).

In my view it is more democratic to give a warning/heads-up first, but yeah that’s my view at least as an European.

I will say, I don’t know if you did a heads-up first Loutre, but I didn’t see one so if you could next time give a heads-up first if you didn’t this time it would be appreciated if you could give a heads-up next time Loutre :-).

5 Likes

You weren’t being attacked, but some others were

Not really
Talking and discussing about deals is fine, but it’s when it gets out of control that Loutre closes it

I didn’t talk in the other threads about this, so I can’t say much, but this is how I feel about all this :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I was referring to my thread not the deal thread. Sorry for confusion.

Unfortunately, this forums is not a democratic space and if I feel things are no longer becoming a friendly space and getting many reports in one thread I will be closing it.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney