Collection Bonus Calc

My Controll collection has Bronze and Silver both showing my bonus at level 2. Each is a .4% boost to Energy Gain. But when I look at a hero’s boost on their detailed stats, it’s only showing a .4% boost and not .8%.

Are my expectations correct?

No because they do not stack. The collections just show how many of them you have completed in total.

The ‘level 2’ it shows is your overall level for the Control collection. The Bronze / Silver / Gold sections don’t give you different boosts, completing them just adds 1 to your collection level. So, they are both showing the same thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So is there any benefit to completing Bronze 4 vs Bronze 2, Silver 1 and Gold 1?

There is no such thing as Bronze 4. Each of Bronze, Silver, Gold & Platinum has 2 levels. Completing any of them adds 1 to your collection level, up to a maximum of 8. Ignore the fact that they have different names and just treat them as separate sections of the same thing.

(is there an echo in here?)

1 Like

I haven’t gotten far enough to know there isn’t a Bronze 4. So, completing any level of bronze is the same as any level of gold…

Isn’t that… kinda a ridiculous structure?

Not exactly - completing the silver / gold / platinum etc. do give increased instant rewards, and are also harder to complete (requiring more battles).

The only thing that’s the same is that they all contribute equally to the overall collection buff to your heroes. Ie. you have a Toy Story Collection Level, which goes from 1-8, and completing any of the sections - whatever medal colour - adds 1 to it.

It was a little confusing at first, yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

I did notice that the collections for hero types (tank, support, etc.) require others of that type to activate the buff, but themed collections have the buff active all the time.

I’m not sure what you mean :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

You need a collection level of at least 1 in order to gain the buff - ie. you need to have completed Bronze 1. If you haven’t, that particular collection buff won’t be active.

Once you’ve gained the buff, it applies for every hero within that collection, regardless of whether they contributed or not

Support: “Team starts with X extra energy for each Support on your team.”

I know everyone in the collection gets the bonus, but the wording sounded like the activation of which depended on how many you had on a given team.

Oh I see, yes indeed. Though it will always be active, given the hero using the buff will count as 1

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney