Commander (Commander Anna Hero Concept)

Anna(Commander)
Anna_0

Stars :star:
Team Red
Rol Damage
Position Behind

Skills

:white_circle: We will truffle: Anna acttack with of 49% of damage and gets 80 of energy

:green_heart: Actack of the commander: Anna acttack of the 302 of herat

:large_blue_circle: Axe throw: Anna throws her axe slow down 40% speed

:purple_heart: Each job has its property: Anna gives her allies 500 Energy to Red Team 400 Health from Blue Team and 20% Yellow Team Armor
Animations
Victory She love the money
Defeat She is left in empty hands
Enter. Anna enter walking keep your money in the bag
Bacic acttack Acttack with the axe
Costumes

New Year

Face_3

Friendes
Anna (Commander)/Elsa
Allies Joy, Honey Lemon,Belle

Friendship Campign
Princess world
Disk Commander’s Crown

Anna (Commander)/Alice

Allies Shank,Vanelope,Violet

Friendship Campign
Unparalleled adventures

Disk Adventure Album

Sigh…

I appreciate you trying to listen to some of my feedback (such as moving your Friendship Campaigns to be after your skill set instead of before) but I have already told you multiple times to please slow down so you can spend more time improving your concepts. At this point, it’s not worth giving feedback anymore if you’re not going to listen to most of it.

16 Likes

Umm this is very confusing actually. First off the spelling is confusing really confusing. No description and quote? Truffle? And the green skill 302 what? Wouldn’t the blue skill be doing damage by the way because it sounds like it does. Purple skill umm 500 energy!? That’s to much I think the team part is kinda interesting though. The Animations though never mind that part right now. This concept is umm okay it’s not that good. Just noticed there is no red skill

Got to agree with you on that.

5 Likes

Dude, this is your 4th concept in 2 days. Im not convinced that you are taking your time to make thsee. Try spending more time to finesse your concepts rather than throwing them in abundancies at us

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney