Competitive Meta discussion: June 2020

Referring to Nick, mine who’s nowhere near maxed gives all allies an extra 660k skill power at the start of every battle, which grows every time he summons a lemming :smile:

His shield for the front-most hero is also pretty beefy, and his shuriken pops can take out a lot of things in 1 hit if they all land on the same hero

1 Like

So, @Aurora_Veil, any thoughts on this?

Am I the only person who uses Simba and Nala?

@Benny_Boi_VIII I don’t but I consider them to be decently powerful and slightly underrated

@Benny_Boi_VIII I’m a huge fan of Simba & Nala, and I take them in Arena too! That said, I notice that they take more time to win games. Like, if I’m using Elsa or Mulan, I can finish a game with over a minute left in the clock. If I’m using Simba & Nala, they’d be done at around 20-30 seconds left.

Elsa and Mulan are considered OP tho (and they are). Simba and Nala depend on the right use (I mostly use them on Hades in campaigns, serve well)

1 Like

I’m assuming Ducky and Bunny aren’t in this because they aren’t in the meta, they just deal damage. That’s it. No synergy, no negative status effects, just damage.

D&B can be in the meta against Hardy users.

3 Likes

do you guys think that once more people have Evil Queen and Goliath leveled up, will they enter the meta? also sorry for revive

Between the two, Goliath with enter the meta much sooner for sure; he’s a diamond exclusive whereas the Evil Queen is an event exclusive, which means Goliath will be easier to unlock by high level players. Spenders can even buy deals for Goliath but will have no such deals available for the Evil Queen.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney