Concept Creation Contest: Unlikely Submissions!

Here goes my entry.

Popuko & Pipimi
3 star midline Damage

Source: Pop team epic (Anime)
Info: Popuko is the short blonde girl. She has a passion for hating people a lot & has a nail bat as her weapon of choice. Pipimi is the Tall blue haired girl. She is calmer & is polite & her weapon of choice is a shotgun.
Quote: “What’s your name?” “I’M MEEEE!!!”

Basic attack: Pipimi shoots an enemy with her shotgun
Entrance: Popuko & Pipimi casually walk in
Victory: Popuko & Pipimi do their pose which is shown on the pic above.
Defeat: Popuko & Pipimi just laugh at the enemy team
for trying to KO them.

White: Let’s Pop Together
Popuko & Pipimi run across the enemy team while having out “the bird”, dealing X Normal damage to all enemies. They also apply Popped to all enemies which when an enemy does a basic attack or using skills, they take X Normal damage.

Popped will have a chance to fail to be applied if enemies are higher then level X

Green: Are you upset?
Popuke punches Pipimi asking is she upset. Pipimi replies with I am not upset, gaining 100% attack speed for Y seconds.

The 100% attack speed with fail to be applied if Popuko & Pipimi’s level is above X

Blue: I. WILL. END. YOU
When a enemy does a crit onto Popuko & Pipimi, Popuko will run up to that enemy who crit them with her nail bat & smash them dealing X True damage. They also get stunned & take X Normal damage for Y seconds. Popuko can only use this skill every Y seconds.

Purple: Poppy Pappy Day
For every stack of Popped active on the enemy team, Popuko & Pipimi heal Y health per second.

Friendships

Popuke & Pipimi/Ducky & Bunny
Carnival Mayhem
+Y armor & +Y reality
Are you upset now heals Popuko & Pipimi for Y health.

Popuko & Pipimi/Stitch
Poppy Stitchy Day
I. WILL. END. YOU now can apply Popped to the enemy.
+X basic damage

22 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Oh you guys are pulling out the big guns?

1 Like

My unlikey character concept Bobby the Elder from havey Street kids

3-star backline support Source Harvey Street Kids (show)
bio: he is only a year older than Other kids from Havey street he uses his Yoga Moves And Everything has with him to support his fellow allies in the battle
Quote: “im a year Older so you’re too young to Remeber…”
Basic Attack: He acts like any support that cant attack instead supporting them With a Buff
Entrance: he come in with his sitck or a Wooden Staff as he lays down on the ground doing some yoga as the battle starts he gets up

Victory: he grins as he hugs his Sitck or his Wooden Staff

Defeat: he lays down while holding his sitck or wooden Staff as He makes himself Sad

White: Relax First Passive: instead doing basic attacks he does a Yoga Move to his Allys giving them a Buff Called Relax Relax gives Armor Boost and Chance to Crit an enemy Active: he lays down and he yoga move he inhale and exhale as he removes all the buff on the allys giving them reality and attack speed boost
Green: Vrkasasana
Bobby Puts a Tree or vrksasana buff on his ally granting them and Immunity to charm if the buff Removed by his Active Skill giving them immunity to all Debuffs

Blue Skill: Upavishtha Konanasna Bobby Gives a Upavishtha Konanasna Buff at His Allys granting Them Skill Power 100 and Attack Boost if buff Removed by his Active Skill it will grant them 200 energy and Regenation

Purple: UnDistrubed
Bobby has a has chance to immunity to all Debuffs and it has chance to Fail at if an enemy is above X

FriendShips: Merlin
Merlin’s little Friend
disk: if his health falls to 40 percent will grant him self Speed Boost and attack Speed

12 Likes

UNLIKELY Disney heroes Concept

Cyclops

Role: Damage
Team: Yellow
Position: Frontline

Source: Marvel Comics X-Men

Bio: Leader of the X-Men, Scott Summers leads his allies with his leadership. As defense and offense, he attack with his optic blast and senses.

Entrance: Cyclops walks in, putting on his visor.

Defeat: Cyclops falls and unleashes a laser blast in the air

Win: Cyclops will switch out his visor for his glasses.

“This is the bit that annoys me. All the things in the world that can be fixed with money? And every time it’s “Well, I’ve got all this cash, but I bought myself an asteroid hideout instead.”

Basic attack: Cyclops will hit the enemy

White skill: Optic Blast
Cyclops will jump in the air and shoot a blast at the frontline enemies only, doing 750 damage.

Green skill: Uncanny senses
Cyclops will shoot a short Optic Beam to reflect off the wall. This will hit the back line enemy doing 1000 (level 1) damage. After this Scott will study all enemies. The study won’t work above X.
((No picture.))

Blue skill: Energy resistance
Cyclops will ignore crits and slows. This effect will be reduced if higher than X.
((No picture))

Purple Skill: Leadership skills
Whenever an ally is KO’ed, Cyclops will (try) to lead them to victory, giving them inspiration. This will give his allies 80% attack speed and 30.0 (level 1) more basic damage. While still doing this, Cyclops will shoot a optic blast piercing through frontline. This will do 2500 (level 1) damage.

Friendships:

Cyclops and Woody
Brave Leaders
Cyclops optic laser attacks can now pierce through shields

Cyclops and Mr. Incredible
Misunderstood Heroes
Cyclops Green skill Uncanny senses will now be able to shoot one more optic blast. Same damage applies as the first optic blast

15 Likes

Support - Midline - 3 stars.

Source: Marvel Universe

Info: Doctor Strange serves as the Supreme Sorcerer, the main protector of the Earth against magical and mystical threats.

Quote: “We are in The endgame now.”

Basic attack: Dr. Strange creates magic circles around his hands.
tumblr_p71i9cxjsx1sc0ffqo1_540

Entrance: Doctor Strange arrives meditating until the battlefield and, still floating, takes a fighting position.

Victory: Doctor Strange returns to his meditation pose, opening the eye of agamotto.

Defeat: The Doctor tries to create his shields but fails, ducking his gaze.

White skill: Far from reality.
Passive: Instead of causing damage with his basic attacks, Dr. Strange will place shields on allies every 6 seconds, protecting him from damage equivalent to X.
Active: Doctor Strange uses the mirror world in his allies, granting them immunity to fantastic damage, for 15 seconds.

The mirror world can fail against the damage caused by an enemy higher than 130.

Green skill: In time.
The first time Doctor Strange reaches 0 HP, he sends his body to a trip between dimensions, recovering 65% of his max HP, and becoming invisible for 15 seconds, while the damage caused is invisible, it is reduced to a 75%

The damage reduction can fail if the damage is caused by an enemy level greater than 130.

Blue skill: Eye of Agamotto.
Dr. Strange uses his mystical device to give allies a 50% chance of predicting enemy attacks and abilities for 10 seconds.

Doctor Strange obtains immunity for the disabled for 9 seconds.

The effect of dodging attacks and abilities is reduced if the enemy level is greater than 130.

Purple Skill: A simple but unbreakable spell.
Now all the shields placed by the basic attack of Dr. Strange, grant +20 of reality negation to the ally protected by the shield.

Each point of reality negation above the enemy level, reduces its reality by 1%.

Friendships:

Dr. Strange / Merlin

“First day as sorcerers”
Shields with more life.

• +X Skill Power

• +X Shield HP

• +45% shield length (+ 45% per star)

• +2 armor negation granted by the shield (+2 per star)

Dr. Strange / Mr. Incredible

“Like at home”
Increase the speed of damage.

• +X HP for allies in damage role.

• +X Basic Damage

• +15% attack speed for allies in damage role. (+15% per star)

18 Likes

Miles Morales

Source: into the spider-verse

Bio: miles Morales aka spiderman uses his webs and smarts to defeat creeps.

Entrance: miles swings down to his spot.

K.O: miles takes off his mask scared.

Victory: swings off.

Quote: “anyone can wear the mask”

:star2::star2:
Role: support
Position: front

Basic attack: miles punches a enemy dealing X damage

White: on command
Miles Morales turns invisible for 7 seconds healing himself x health

(He can do all of his skills while invisible)

Green: zappy thing
Miles stuns the 2 closest enemies for x seconds

(Has a chance to fail if enemy is above the level x )

Blue: aleap of faith.
Miles chooses a ally giving them x basic damage

(Miles cannot attack while doing this)

Purple: I am spiderman
Every wave miles grants his team x amror.

Friends:

Miles& bogo
Unlocks at level 130
Name: “unofficial officer”
Every time miles uses “zappy thing” its stuns for x more seconds

Story: miles and bogo look for the disappearance of miles’s dad,
After searching they are unsuccessful and realize they are surrounded by creeps

Note (I know this won’t win but I thought it would be fun!)

20 Likes

@TheWhale, you forgot to space out your concept. That makes it a serious pain to read and is ignoring format. Please fix it.

2 Likes

Also incorrect capitalization and only 1 friend!

I freaking love this.

4 Likes

Don’t flag that immature user guys. Just ignore him. It’ll get closed again.

1 Like

Thank you!

Oh sorry alright

And here i already fix it

Sorry, sucker! Fix your formatting. What you have now, means an automatic loss.

10 Likes

Stop it bot…

1 Like

Lol @The_Spooky_Vizier

@The_Spooky_Vizier is right. The format is off, there is only one friendship, Greg has no quote, etcetera etcetera

2 Likes

Lol. This is so funny :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay after this we should get back on topic, but this happens too often.

Blinds and Slows are USELESS when the target is frozen. Plus, a skill shouldn’t even deal over 2 straight disables.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney