Concept for Lady Tremaine from Cinderella!

Hello game community, I created this concept years ago but I never knew how to post it here on the forum… thanks in advance for taking a look and I hope you like it.

Wielding the Fairy Godmother’s wand, Lady Tremaine arrives on the battlefield to turn the enemy’s plans around.

•Team: Blue.
•Role: Control.
•Position: back.
• 1 :star2:

“Get ready Cinderella, we’ll take back what’s ours.”

•Entrance: Lady Tremaine walks onto the battlefield and he takes a bow.

•Victory: Lady Tremaine smiles Satisfactorily.

Defeat: Lady Tremaine is surprised.

SKILLS:

• Skill White: “Black Magic”:

(Manual): the player selects an enemy, Lady Tremaine casts a spell on that enemy transforming it into an animal for 7 seconds depending on the role of the character:

•Tank: pig.
•Damage: Rabbit.
•Support: Hen.
•Control: Frog.

When the spell ends, the enemy takes X fantastic damage and gets 8 Fatigue and 5 Weakness tokens.

(Auto) Lady Tremaine casts the spell on the last enemy that used her white ability.

(While enemies are transformed into animals, they cannot receive buffs or energy, nor can allies attack said enemy.)

(This ability cannot be activated until an enemy activates its white ability.)

•Skill Green: “Personality Change”

Lady Tremaine casts a spell at the enemy with increased ability power, enchanting them for 12 seconds, granting them 100% movement speed, base damage up, and reflection.

If the enemy is purified during the effect of this ability, they turn to stone for 10 seconds.

While turned to stone, he cannot attack, cannot receive equipment buffs, no energy. Additionally, the allies cannot target their abilities against the enemy turned to stone.

(The spell and the transformation into stone, can fail if the enemy exceeds the X level).

•Skill Blue: Twist in time!

Once per wave (after 30 seconds) Lady Tremaine causes a green magical storm to appear on the battlefield, which rolls back the battle timer by 15 seconds.

FB_IMG_1676955056866

•Skill Purple: Sweet irony!

“Magic Time” resets all debuffs on enemies, Duplicating the effects of each debuff.

(This ability cannot be activated if “Magic Time” has not been used.)

FB_IMG_1676955059455

•Skill Red: Forces of time!

Now when the enemy is turned to stone by the effect of “Personality Change” Lady Tremaine now steals 75% of the enemy’s Armor and Reality, and grants it to herself.

“Sweet Irony” also restores allies’ buffs to what they had before using “Magic Time”. Also, Lady Tremaine grants the buffs enemies had before using “Twist in time” depending on the role of the character.

Receiving buffs from enemies is less effective with allies above X level.

+Pv for Lady Tremaine.
+X Ability power.

images (13)

Battle Badge:
•Load condition: Apply 5 fatigue plates to enemies.

• Stat Enhancement: + Armor.

•Alignment Upgrade: +Tenacity per blue team ally.

•Effect Enhancement: Increased attack and movement speed.

Friendships!

• Maleficent “Dark Revenge”:

+1 sec for “Magic Time” (max 5 sec).

*By using “Magic Time” enemies get 2 fatigue plates.

+PV control heroes.
+ability power.

FB_IMG_1676955064300

•Queen Grimhilde “Divine Royalty”:

“Black Magic” now also steals the enemy’s base stats, and Lady Tremaine gives it to a random ally.

(Lady Tremaine can draw every 10 seconds).

+ability power to stun allies.
+VP Lady Tremaine.

Thank you very much for reading this concept, sorry if the English is not quite right. And without further ado, we’ll see you soon with more concepts! Night night :grin:.

FB_IMG_1676955042481

2 Likes

I have some feedback:

Does the animal the enemy turns into actually matter gameplay-wise (aka is there a difference between turning into a pig vs. turning into a rabbit, hen, or frog)? If not, listing specific animals for each role seems relatively pointless.

They’re referred to as “stacks” of Weakness and Fatigue, not “tokens”.

Adding more time to the battle timer sounds way too OP and would mess with game mechanics way too much. A simple cleanse would work better while still fitting thematically.

Some debuffs can’t really be “duplicated”, unless you’re referring to their time values.

Is this buff permanent? If not, how long does it last?

You’re missing one stat buff.

And lastly, while the rough English translation is not your fault, it does admittedly make it a bit difficult to understand what some of the terms you use are supposed to refer to. (examples: “ability power”, “enchanting”, etc.) I’d be happy to help you figure out the right translations, if need be.

Overall, however, what you have is a very good start. If you haven’t already, I recommend reading this guide for some more advice on how to improve your concepts.

(And if anything I said here is confusing, please let me know and I’ll try to explain it better.)

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney