Concept Requests

All I’m going to say is, it looks like your flooding them with requests

Well, to be honest, i should just make bushroot myself lol

Hi all,

At the moment I have a lot of stuff going on so I am going to have to kindly ask that no more requests are made until further notice. I will still finish the concepts that I have previously agreed to do: Oswald - @Mickey_Mouse_2020, Kronk - @Tragic-Magic, Bolt - @Cheesycheese, Cassandra - @Gobernador_Flynn_X and Pocahontas - @Magica_de_spellbook.

If I decide to reopen requests I will let you know but for now if you still wish to have a concept made then I suggest checking out Concept Requests for the Imagineering Vault.

Thank you,
Fellow Piglet

I understand.this happened to me on custom concepts so I shut them down.i completely understsnd if u want to do that.

Ugh, this discussion again.

What discussion?

Plz do a smash character, like Incineroar

Did you not read the message where I said I’m not taking requests at the moment?

4 Likes

Kronk concept added

Bolt concept added

Cassandra Concept Added

Not at the moment

I don’t understand why this was flagged, he didn’t do anything wrong

I didn’t flag him. I came on here and saw that he had been and was a bit shocked actually. Is it maybe due to his spamming earlier?

Or, maybe a spammer had a hissy fit.

1 Like

That’s not what he meant. He was saying that maybe a flag spammer was going around flagging random posts.

No, he did nothing wrong

Perhaps a Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet) concept please…

2 Likes

I don’t think he ( or she ) is doing concepts right now :frowning:

Yes, I’m fairly swamped with schoolwork at the moment so I am not taking requests. I still have two requested topics to go as well as my Star Wars ones. I might reopen submissions in a couple of weeks depending on how things go.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney