Contest isn’t working correctly

Gonna start a new topic so this gets noticed

We are not getting points for using the specific heroes in surge fights and we are not getting points for using the specific heroes in quick fight city watch.

Can this be looked at and also can we get the points we are missing as people have used those heroes and now can’t use them again and will miss out on points @Loutre

3 Likes

Not started yet? :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

On server 5 it did.

@Cozta let´s point them here: Trick or Treat Contest (aka Fortify the Network, but even less F2P-friendly) - #6 by Numi_S1

1 Like

You need to use them in fights manually.

Still, Quick Fights should count too by default. But they don´t.

1 Like

In Creep Surge even manually fights with those 5 characters are not working.

2 Likes

It’s bs lol :joy:
The scoring is rigged towards p2w and now we don’t get points for the fights we do in surge.
I’ma simply skip this p2w contest.:joy:

1 Like

Just used a bunch of mercs in creep surge and got 0 points

Well I’m glad I’m not the only one. Hope they look into it because i already used my fighters in creep surge.

Why?
This is a different issue, about contest not working as supposed to. We get no points from surge fights for example.

Yep, can confirm.
Contest started? Check.
No raids used? Check.
Points? Oh.

1 Like

Error. Thought it was about the startup error too

1 Like

i hope the surge issue will be solved soon, surge in my server ends in 1 hour and i still hope to get some points today

the contest is hard enough and missing 1 day worth of points will surely make it more undoable

1 Like

Working on a fix for this now.

8 Likes

I also like you

Guess you will update here once a fix is found ?

I updated in the other thread! A fix was put in about an hour ago.

2 Likes

Ok thanks so we are not getting anything for people who may have used the heroes needed and got no points for it ?

1 Like

We’re discussing a comp for this issue and the log in issue currently.

What kind of issue can log players a double drop? :thinking: Only a double drop event error?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney