Contest List (updated 23-November-2021)

Updated with this weekend’s contest detail, the new version of City Watch Contest.
This new contest is basically similar to last Halloween’s Trick Or Treat Co-Op Contest minus the Earning Cosmetic Points.

Note that this new contest is significantly different from the old version of City Watch Contest, last seen on March 2020.

3 Likes

This might be a dumb question, but is this upcoming contest a community contest? As in, everyone in the server works towards the same score goal?

This weekend’s City Watch Contest is an individual contest

4 Likes

I can’t find it here, but what has the trend been for contests during the last week of Challenger seasons for the past few months? Specifically for a setup similar to the City Champions contest last month.

Past contests during Week 4 of Challengers, including Arena-Coliseum-related points:
2/11/2020 - Trick Or Treat Co-Op Contest

• 30/11/2020 - Fortify The Network Contest (FTN)
  • 28/12/2020 - Make Merry, Win Big Contest (Battle Mode+variation)
    Earn Arena Coins, Earn Coliseum Coins
  • 25/1/2021 - City Champions Contest (Guild Contest)
    Win Arena Battle using Randall, Magica, Hades, Davy Jones or Evil Queen
  • 22/2/2021 - Gonzo’s Stunt Contest (FTN+variation)
    Win Arena/Coliseum Battle using Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Swedish Chef, Miss Piggy, Dr Bunsen

A legend right here! Thank you for that. One of my guild members said PB has this trend going following the specifics I mentioned, and I hope you help the player base keep tabs on their contest habits in the future :ok_hand:

1 Like

No problem, I will keep this thread updated, as this “hoarding guide” is useful for those who want to perform well in the contest.

I agree that PB has an increasing trend of varying the contest in recent weeks.
4 of the last 5 contests was either new contest or old contest with extra variation, including using specific character(s) to gain points.
This is good for increasing variation in playing, but kinda difficult for those who do not have these specific characters powered up

• 25/1/2021 - City Champions Contest (Guild Contest)
    Spend Gold + Win Arena Battle using Randall, Magica, Hades, Davy Jones or Evil Queen
  • 1/2/2021 - Fortify The Network Contest (FTN)
    regular FTN contest
  • 8/2/2021 - City Watch Contest
    New Contest Type + Win Epic City Watch Battle using Moana
  • 15/2/2021 - The Plot Thickens Guild Contest (Badge Bit Collector+variation)
    Variation: Win Arena Battle using Randall, Magica, Hades, Davy Jones or Evil Queen
  • 22/2/2021 - Gonzo’s Stunt Contest (FTN+variation)
    Variation: Win Arena/Coliseum Battle using Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Swedish Chef, Miss Piggy, Dr Bunsen

Not that I don’t agree with this point, but are there very many other ways that PB could add variety to these contest that wouldn’t detract from the base objectives? The only thing I can think of is scoring based off of roles or position instead, but those seem a bit too broad for what PB is trying to do.

Sorry I haven’t been updating the contest list for almost a month.

Right now the patterns are still the same:

• FTN every 3 weeks
  • Guild contest every 3 weeks (before FTN)
  • Badge Bit Collector Guild Contest every 6 weeks
  • Guild contest rotation for the past three months are: Badge Bit Collector Guild Contest and City Champions Guild Contest
  • We haven’t seen a Co-Op Contest since November 2020
2 Likes

What do you think the next contest will be after this last solo ftn? Hoping for co-op tbf

We been on a 9 week rotation of help the merchants, city watch, heroes of the city as the wildcard contests after fortifys

after FTN we always have an individual contest
sometimes Co-Op takes the place of an individual contest, but we haven’t any Co-Op Contest since November 2020, not sure whether it will return anytime soon

thanks for the observation!

the past 2 Help The Merchants contests are on 9-week rotation, if the pattern holds, the next one will probably be on 24-May-21

the past 2 City Watch contests are on 9-week rotation, if the pattern holds, the next one will probably be on 14-Jun-21

the past 2 Heroes of the City contests are on 23-Nov-2020 and 1-Mar-2021, but since the two contests above are on 9-week rotation, Heroes of the City contest could start its 9-week rotation this week (3-May-21)

more contests?

sorry, haven’t been paying attention to this thread for awhile

thanks for the reminder

the list have been updated as of today!

FTN Scoring - Server 14 - 4 Jun - 7 Jun 2021 (3 Days Contest)

FTN Scoring - Server 14 - 25 Jun-1 Jul 2021 (6 Days Contest)

FTN Scoring - Server 14 - 2 Jul - 8 Jul 2021 (6 Days Contest)

LEGEND:

• Numbers in RED are an approximate numbers of resources needed to achieve 1M (all of progress rewards)

Note: I'm planning to upload Server 14 FTN scoring here every 3 weeks, so that we can compare the scoring between contests.
3 Likes

Since September, the contests rotation seems fixed.

FTN - Battle Mode Contest - Guild Champions Contest -
FTN - Heroic Training Contest - Badge Bit Collector Guild Contest -

If we are having another Battle Mode Contest this Friday, the rotation will be confirmed

4 Likes

Until this week when Castle in S1 broke the rotation. You’re welcome everyone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney